ATI hiring through 2019

Subscribe
21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  41  81 
Page 31 of 84
Go to
The application window is open again. Closes 5/17
Quote: The application window is open again. Closes 5/17
I wonder how often they are running classes or how large the pool is?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Quote: The application window is open again. Closes 5/17

Why don’t they just leave the app open? They make it sound so exclusive, like its Hawaiian or etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I wonder how often they are running classes or how large the pool is?

I don’t know about the pool size, but so far they’ve hired two classes with a total of 28
Hi everyone, I was called to go for an interview with ATI some time in June. I know a couple of Captains there and both used to be a little bit arrogant as part of their personality. I honestly don't know if they are still the same... but I was wondering if as part of the "non-written" requirements to get hire, was also to be arrogant as the common denominator among those guys; If that is the case, I'm just worried about how to pretend to be arrogant during the interview since I consider my self humble.
that’s one strange cat.

or a really weird troll?

I can’t tell...
Quote: Hi everyone, I was called to go for an interview with ATI some time in June. I know a couple of Captains there and both used to be a little bit arrogant as part of their personality. I honestly don't know if they are still the same... but I was wondering if as part of the "non-written" requirements to get hire, was also to be arrogant as the common denominator among those guys; If that is the case, I'm just worried about how to pretend to be arrogant during the interview since I consider my self humble.
Just go out there and be the biggest d*ck that you can be......
Quote: Hi everyone, I was called to go for an interview with ATI some time in June. I know a couple of Captains there and both used to be a little bit arrogant as part of their personality. I honestly don't know if they are still the same... but I was wondering if as part of the "non-written" requirements to get hire, was also to be arrogant as the common denominator among those guys; If that is the case, I'm just worried about how to pretend to be arrogant during the interview since I consider my self humble.
Hiii... I did apply also and I received the Thank for applying automated email on 22nd April... do you know how long did you wait before the they call you for the interview.???? Thank you.... I really appreciate it.
Quote: Hiii... I did apply also and I received the Thank for applying automated email on 22nd April... do you know how long did you wait before the they call you for the interview.???? Thank you.... I really appreciate it.
It took a little over 6 months for me to get a call for a interview.

B funds
APC listed 3.5% b funds. Is this true with the recent TA?
21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  41  81 
Page 31 of 84
Go to