Page 82 of 84
Go to
That site is dead

Quote: You can find it on pilotcontracts.org

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
yeah Already tried that way..
PM me and I will send you a copy

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
I’ve Been waiting for weeks on a call and every time I contact the hr personnel they say expect a call soon since I’ve been moved to the interview pool . Any idea if ATI stopped interviewing folks ? Or stopped hiring all together
Quote: I’ve Been waiting for weeks on a call and every time I contact the hr personnel they say expect a call soon since I’ve been moved to the interview pool . Any idea if ATI stopped interviewing folks ? Or stopped hiring all together
Welcome to the airline waiting game. It's the same everywhere. Some days, I'm pretty sure that the only way to win is to decide not to play.
What would be the best route to get hired by ATI? Would going to the regionals or fly for empire or mountain air cargo on the ATR be a better route? Also would flying for ameriflight or air cargo carriers help?? Does ATI accept people with no jet time? Thanks
2020 ATI Classes
It’s my understanding that New Hire classes will start in March. The class schedule will not (for now) be as aggressive as 2019 was. For peeps that are in the pool established in the 4Q, calls are going out now. I would also expect the App window to open in the next 4-5 weeks.

As with everything else ACMI, things are subject to change. So please understand that none of this is writing stone.

Hope this helps, FAJ
I have applied before and usually get the TBNT email pretty quickly. Last window I applied and never heard a word back one way or another; being that is was around the holidays, I thought maybe they were short staffed in HR... should I assume it’s a TBNT or that it got lost in the shuffle?
I know 3 other people to whom the same thing happened.. either way I’ll keep applying but just was curious as to the lack of response.
Dude it’s Wilmatucky..,,have you seen any of the postings on Linked-In? As if the yearbook staff at Wilmington High does their outside marketing.
Finally got my ATP and filling out applications. Does ATI only work pilots in 2 week increments at a time?
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84 
Page 82 of 84
Go to