Vacancy 19-01

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
Quote: Probably not as badly as Skywest wants ATL200 flying...
We may be the gold standard, but skywest is the golden child.
Quote: Didn't the company want the 200s out of NYC???
I’m thinking the company is just going to either deadhead NYC crews down to ATL or have them flow there somehow. NYC 200 is grossly overstaffed and no takers on the TOWOP.
Quote: I’m thinking the company is just going to either deadhead NYC crews down to ATL or have them flow there somehow. NYC 200 is grossly overstaffed and no takers on the TOWOP.
My entire pairing at the beginning of the month was out of ATL, except the first and last leg, and I am NYC based.
Quote: My entire pairing at the beginning of the month was out of ATL, except the first and last leg, and I am NYC based.
ATL based crews are doing the CVG flying.
Quote: My entire pairing at the beginning of the month was out of ATL, except the first and last leg, and I am NYC based.
DTW and MSP 900 have been doing those kind of pairings in and out of NYC for a couple years now.
Quote: DTW and MSP 900 have been doing those kind of pairings in and out of NYC for a couple years now.
Yea they should steamline things by reducing the MSP staffing and giving that flying to NYC
Quote: Yea they should steamline things by reducing the MSP staffing and giving that flying to NYC
Anybody with "Avro" in their screen name is probably not the person you want to say "shrink MSP" to...
Hey I'm just a solutions man!
Quote: Yea they should steamline things by reducing the MSP staffing and giving that flying to NYC
They’ve just about killed that base already
Quote: They’ve just about killed that base already
Sad sad day.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to