Possible Plane Order

Subscribe
30  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  50 
Page 40 of 82
Go to
Any new order of A220s would take a few years to start deliveries. The Embraer E2, with very few total orders, could likely be ready for delivery sooner. Not sure about the MAX if that is a consideration.
Quote: Any new order of A220s would take a few years to start deliveries. The Embraer E2, with very few total orders, could likely be ready for delivery sooner. Not sure about the MAX if that is a consideration.
Management has said the 190 is out
Quote: Any new order of A220s would take a few years to start deliveries. The Embraer E2, with very few total orders, could likely be ready for delivery sooner. Not sure about the MAX if that is a consideration.
Not going to need them till 2022
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1VG1WN

I’m calling it..787

We would have a pretty good CASM in that plane.

And we could be the highest paid pilots that operates yellow 787’s. We are already the highest paid yellow A320 operators.
I’m leaning towards an order of MAx 10’s and Max 8’s probably announced the day Boeing re certifies it. Probably why the order has been delayed so long. Don’t want to announce a big order for a grounded airplane.
Quote: I’m leaning towards an order of MAx 10’s and Max 8’s probably announced the day Boeing re certifies it. Probably why the order has been delayed so long. Don’t want to announce a big order for a grounded airplane.
Makes sense if true.
Apparently our Airbus order book indicates “void” which is both a recent change and is usually indicative that privacy is desired on an order that has been placed.

I guess it could mean a fleet swap, but that wasn’t what was suggested by the source providing that information.
Airbus excel sheet still shows orders for us
Quote: Makes sense if true.
They said end of Aug or early Sept for an announcement at the last quarterly report.
Quote: I’m leaning towards an order of MAx 10’s and Max 8’s probably announced the day Boeing re certifies it. Probably why the order has been delayed so long. Don’t want to announce a big order for a grounded airplane.
The 737 Max 200 could use another customer besides Ryanair
30  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  50 
Page 40 of 82
Go to