Class drops..

Subscribe
27  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  47  87 
Page 37 of 128
Go to
Quote: There was a 4 Nov class. 8x777. 1x757 and one 767 to Hk
Y’all are way smarter than me on this 👍🏻 I have a PE in the pool so I was just curious if there was actually a new hire class today, as it was implied. Hopefully he doesn’t have a long water tread session.
Quote: Y’all are way smarter than me on this 👍🏻 I have a PE in the pool so I was just curious if there was actually a new hire class today, as it was implied. Hopefully he doesn’t have a long water tread session.
I believe that post date that you’re referring to was Nov 4th.
Quote: I believe that post date that you’re referring to was Nov 4th.
Thanks! I’m 4 for 4 of dudes that I have sponsored/endorsed so eager for him to start class!
Quote: Thanks! I’m 4 for 4 of dudes that I have sponsored/endorsed so eager for him to start class!
Any idea what his interview date was? You can kinda figure where he falls in the mix of 200 or so in the pool from the company memo a few weeks back.
Quote: Any idea what his interview date was? You can kinda figure where he falls in the mix of 200 or so in the pool from the company memo a few weeks back.
Mid October interview.
Quote: Mid October interview.
WAG, but from gathered various sources I’d say he/she is sitting around 150 out of 200 in the pool. Give or take a handful.
Quote: WAG, but from gathered various sources I’d say he/she is sitting around 150 out of 200 in the pool. Give or take a handful.
Thank you! Hopefully everything improves soon and not later
Almost 3 months without a new hire class and the last two were less than 10 each. No classes have been announced in 2020.

Meanwhile, DAL is hiring into the MD88 even though they will likely be displaced this fall. Rationale is it’s better to hire, train, use for summer, and retrain than to lose quality applicants to other companies. Every other company is at max training capacity. What’s the deal?
Quote: Almost 3 months without a new hire class and the last two were less than 10 each. No classes have been announced in 2020.

Meanwhile, DAL is hiring into the MD88 even though they will likely be displaced this fall. Rationale is it’s better to hire, train, use for summer, and retrain than to lose quality applicants to other companies. Every other company is at max training capacity. What’s the deal?
With the number of training slots posted on the March ITU, I figure training for Vacancy 19-01 will drag out into June. With a two month or so lead time being logical before the end of a vacancy training cycle. I wouldn't anticipate any classes or a new Vacancy until March or April. That's a WAG on the optimistic side.
Supposedly they will announce their plan either this week or next. At least that is what the last email to the pool implied. It said management was meeting through the end of the month and they would have a plan to restart hiring by then. Unclear if that means March 2020 or March 2021[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
27  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  47  87 
Page 37 of 128
Go to