Flow

Subscribe
8  14  15  16  17  18  19 
Page 18 of 19
Go to
If the 1500 rule is dropped you can expect reduced flow. Think about it logistically and liability to aa.
Quote: You never heard of just asset transfer have you. Envoy is not buying compass, if aag moves the planes to envoy there are no pilots involved. The 145 transferred back to envoy from tsh, did not come with pilots did they. Go back to facebook and get some more airline history experience.
That reply was about stapling the pilot group, not about the aircraft transfer

I said it in the Republic thread and I will say it here, Compass is a paper airline. They don’t own gates, slots, ground handling or airplanes. They have bodies. Why on earth would we want SLI when envoy could just hire them off the street at cheaper rates and not have to deal with contract negotiations? AAG isn’t as stupid as people think.
BigZ you should put that o2 mask away. No one ever state sli
except maybe you. You basically shown your ignorance to acquiring an airline or acquiring the assets the difference. You were trolling or are exactly what you indicate you are.
Quote: BigZ you should put that o2 mask away. No one ever state sli
except maybe you. You basically shown your ignorance to acquiring an airline or acquiring the assets the difference. You were trolling or are exactly what you indicate you are.
If you cared to scroll down a couple of posts from the one you quoted, you'd see something or another about spitballing.

Spitballing
1)To toss ideas around with no expectation of them coming
to pass, to brainstorm.

Go be angry somewhere else
Start another thread to spit ball.
Quote: Start another thread to spit ball.
Yeah, because no thread EVER goes off topic here. (Eye roll)🙄
Quote: It was a six year deal done in 2014, with options to extend. AAG will not extend the option.

I don’t think you’ll be bought at all. I think the AA planes come back, the Delta flying gets pulled back in house to keep upgrades going... and instead of being bought, forcing the new owner to pay high seniority wages, they’ll let it go bankrupt and pick the pieces off that they want for pennies on the dollar. They’ll offer preferential hiring and you get to recycle yourself as new hires saving the companies big bucks. buying it would be the expensive way.
Well if that happened then you’ll have a lot of DECs coming your way and then Envoy can stop upgrades haha...

but seriously..**high seniority wages** that’s like $82/hr at Compass for maybe 50 captains the rest are all on 3-4 year pay making $78/79hr.
What was Envoy pilot’s DOH in the last AA class?
Quote: What was Envoy pilot’s DOH in the last AA class?
The class that begins on Tuesday will have 10/10 hires in it.
8  14  15  16  17  18  19 
Page 18 of 19
Go to