New Norwegian News

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 10 of 11
Go to
Quote: They were trying to cut in line? What is this line you speak of? A line argument works if everyone who applies is called to interview and you just have to wait your turn. That is not the case at the big 3.
Its actually not the case at any airline. Well put.
Just read Flying the Line volumes 1&2...

Any pilot that accepts a position at NAI ****es over the guys that fought for our career decades ago...They are selfish brats..that is very scab like behavior..
Quote: ..that is very scab like behavior..
There is no such thing. There are scabs, those who cross picket lines. I would have thought you would at least glean that knowledge from the Flying the Line Books.

Don't demean the definition of the name by misapplying it.
Quote: There is no such thing. There are scabs, those who cross picket lines. I would have thought you would at least glean that knowledge from the Flying the Line Books.

Don't demean the definition of the name by misapplying it.
Some cluless millennials, seeking approval from the adults, throw the term “scab” around the same way they throw their multi colored sunglasses on the glare shield.
Quote: Don’t know Andy, but your statement about NAI having more daily flight to the UK than everyone else is wee bit off... 3 for NAI versus 30 of AA, DAL, UAL combined... So how do you figure?

Statement that US carriers are hurting financially? Documentation provided states otherwise.
OK, you don't don't understand how commodity pricing works. I assume you don't bother looking at gasoline (another commodity) prices at different gas stations when you fill up.
Quote: Don’t know Andy, but your statement about NAI having more daily flight to the UK than everyone else is wee bit off... 3 for NAI versus 30 of AA, DAL, UAL combined... So how do you figure?

Statement that US carriers are hurting financially? Documentation provided states otherwise.
Dude, reread. I clearly stated more seats between London and NYC than British Airways (or any non-US carrier, for that matter - which I did not state).

Here's an article confirming it: https://thepointsguy.com/news/norweg...transatlantic/

How many daily flights Norwegian does today, with them paring back their schedules, I don't know. They're almost dead anyway; if their secondary offering goes poorly, they'll blow through their bond covenants at the end of March.
Quote: Those jets look different too! Welcome to the Twilight Zone.
Have you already hit 65 and now at a frac?
Quote: Have you already hit 65 and now at a frac?
Not quite yet.
Quote: Dude, reread. I clearly stated more seats between London and NYC than British Airways (or any non-US carrier, for that matter - which I did not state).

Here's an article confirming it: https://thepointsguy.com/news/norweg...transatlantic/

How many daily flights Norwegian does today, with them paring back their schedules, I don't know. They're almost dead anyway; if their secondary offering goes poorly, they'll blow through their bond covenants at the end of March.

Don’t bother anymore
You will get nowhere with the cheerleaders
Waste of time
Quote: How many EAL scabs got through the filter to a legacy? The Norwegian pilots are looked upon the same way.....
Only by you and a handful of other self important narcicsts.
6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 10 of 11
Go to