Expected hiring plans

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: Because millennials are starting to take over key roles in the airline?
Millennial here and I don’t like to mix social media with my job. I’m not in Skyhub and not planning to join anytime soon.
Quote: Millennial here and I don’t like to mix social media with my job. I’m not in Skyhub and not planning to join anytime soon.
Ditto .
I think SkyHub is great and I get a lot of useful info from it!

Of course, it’s only a matter of time before some clown shoots himself in the foot on it and cries foul on the company. You can see it happening already.
Quote: I think SkyHub is great and I get a lot of useful info from it!

Of course, it’s only a matter of time before some clown shoots himself in the foot on it and cries foul on the company. You can see it happening already.
You mean the outrage at the company for not updating the seniority list? Some people are so dumb
Quote: So what's their motivation for putting so much stuff behind a pseudo paywall where you pay with your privacy and additional steps to see what used to be more easilly available?

I could see if it was backdoor location mining, maybe, although even then it would be very limited and not game changing to even a small degree.

So why is there a Skyhub anyway?
I guess if you sit at your desk all day it's easy to post items quickly. Also, if you're at a desk all day you can leave it open and constantly see the most recent updates.

If I am coming back from a week of vacation, if I want the important updates I'll look for bulletins on crew or weekly updates from the company - not spend an hour looking through Skyhub to find semi-important information.
Quote: You mean the outrage at the company for not updating the seniority list? Some people are so dumb
Some of the things pilots post on there make me cringe so much. It's just fully grown old men whining like middle school kids on a company forum in front of their superiors...almost like they've never had a real job.
If you didn't take the survey yet, please do (or take it again) and make your opinions count. The survey seems to ask weather you think watching a 20 min video is better than skimming a memo for important nuggets of info.
Quote: So what's their motivation for putting so much stuff behind a pseudo paywall where you pay with your privacy and additional steps to see what used to be more easilly available?

I could see if it was backdoor location mining, maybe, although even then it would be very limited and not game changing to even a small degree.

So why is there a Skyhub anyway?
As to location mining, I have two words.
VPN.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to