Hiring / training

Subscribe
273  323  363  369  370  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  383  423 
Page 373 of 451
Go to
Any idea roughly how long it would take to get Sundays off in PHX? Just looking for a ballpark figure.
Quote: Any idea roughly how long it would take to get Sundays off in PHX? Just looking for a ballpark figure.
Movement is too fluid and PHX is still settling after opening. Any time frame would be a WAG.
Quote: Any idea roughly how long it would take to get Sundays off in PHX? Just looking for a ballpark figure.
Looking at the March schedule a November ‘22 hire was able to bid all weekends off. But they are so low on the base SL that they are unlikely to continue to attain that. But since you’re just asking Sundays off that should help since it’s obviously easier to get than the entire weekend. So really rough ballpark figure is 6 months.
Quote: Looking at the March schedule a November ‘22 hire was able to bid all weekends off. But they are so low on the base SL that they are unlikely to continue to attain that. But since you’re just asking Sundays off that should help since it’s obviously easier to get than the entire weekend. So really rough ballpark figure is 6 months.
Thanks for the reply. 6 months to get Sundays off would be sweet. Guess we'll see if you're right.
Quote: Thanks for the reply. 6 months to get Sundays off would be sweet. Guess we'll see if you're right.
Woah woah woah I don’t want to be held accountable if I’m wrong!
Quote: Woah woah woah I don’t want to be held accountable if I’m wrong!
LoL - exactly. These questions are really kinda ridiculous….
Quote: Looking at the March schedule a November ‘22 hire was able to bid all weekends off. But they are so low on the base SL that they are unlikely to continue to attain that. But since you’re just asking Sundays off that should help since it’s obviously easier to get than the entire weekend. So really rough ballpark figure is 6 months.
Related question. Is PHX growth commensurate to other new domiciles when they open? And the balance of lines/reserves? Every other domicile seems to be about 2/3 lineholder 1/3 reserve. But at least as long as I’ve been here (basically as long as PHX has existed), it’s looking like closer to an even split. It’s been about 40/30 the last few months.
How’s the training at frontier?
Quote: How’s the training at frontier?
Same as every other airline.
We’re one of the last airlines to not have aqp
273  323  363  369  370  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  383  423 
Page 373 of 451
Go to