Hiring / training

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16  56  106 
Page 6 of 451
Go to
Quote: Is this for lineholdees only? Or reserve as well?
Technically reserves are allowed to drop reserve days with crew scheduling consent, but I’ve never heard of a single instance where that request was granted.
Quote: Technically reserves are allowed to drop reserve days with crew scheduling consent, but I’ve never heard of a single instance where that request was granted.
Mixed relief line reserve days. An email request is all that's needed.
Sims & OE
Quote: Mixed relief line reserve days. An email request is all that's needed.
Is there typically (or contractually) time between Denver and OE? Will they work with you to go home for a couple of days?
cheers
//PL
Quote: Is there typically (or contractually) time between Denver and OE? Will they work with you to go home for a couple of days?
cheers
//PL
Nothing contractual but the lady in charge of scheduling is a blessing to the pilot group so a simple email can do wonders.
OE
Quote: Nothing contractual but the lady in charge of scheduling is a blessing to the pilot group so a simple email can do wonders.
-Wholly consistent with everyone I've met so far at Frontier...
thanks!
Quote: Is there typically (or contractually) time between Denver and OE? Will they work with you to go home for a couple of days?
cheers
//PL
I was a bit over a week between loft and ioe. We had some guys wait 4+ weeks sto start. As was said the lady who does training scheduling is right there in the training facility and and just an email away.
Confirmed 36 in the new hire class today
Quote: Confirmed 36 in the new hire class today
Good to hear, keep them and the upgrades coming.
Hey guys. I’m interviewing again. Was unsuccessful 8 months ago. Applied and got invited for another chance. Do you recommend interview prep? It seems like the process is still the same as it was in April of 2018. Cheers.
Quote: Hey guys. I’m interviewing again. Was unsuccessful 8 months ago. Applied and got invited for another chance. Do you recommend interview prep? It seems like the process is still the same as it was in April of 2018. Cheers.
The process hasn’t changed in years, however the competition today is steeper than it was 8 months ago. No offense, but whatever prep you did before the last interview was ineffective. So, seems to reason you should do something different this time if you want the job.

If you’re looking for a recommendation Lori Clark is widely considered to be the go-to for F9 professional prep.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16  56  106 
Page 6 of 451
Go to