Hiring / training

Subscribe
10  50  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  70  110  160 
Page 60 of 451
Go to
Quote: I’m assuming it’s flow throughs and Purdue people? Not sure though
So they have been running small classes for the last five months, but giving those spots to recent Purdue graduates with zero experience and "flow through" pilots from Trans states ?! .... While everyone they hired through the regular interview process have been waiting all year ?

That's kind of messed up to say the least.
Quote: So they have been running small classes for the last five months, but giving those spots to recent Purdue graduates with zero experience and "flow through" pilots from Trans states ?! .... While everyone they hired through the regular interview process have been waiting all year ?

That's kind of messed up to say the least.
While I wouldn't put it passed them, I don't think its been Purdue grads. I think it has been flows which Frontier is contractually obligated too.
Quote: While I wouldn't put it passed them, I don't think its been Purdue grads. I think it has been flows which Frontier is contractually obligated too.
Has anyone seen this flow agreement? Because nobody that I’ve asked in the union has and I’m pretty sure trans states doesn’t want to lose pilots right now. Serious question.
8 person class starting in a week. They called pilots in the pool TODAY asking if they were available.
Quote: 8 person class starting in a week. They called pilots in the pool TODAY asking if they were available.

May I ask how do you know this is true? Is it posted anywhere? Then again is anything regraded classes posted anywhere? I assume we will see a vacancy soon?
Quote: May I ask how do you know this is true? Is it posted anywhere? Then again is anything regraded classes posted anywhere? I assume we will see a vacancy soon?
It's true. People from my interview in February got the call.
Are we sure it’s just a class of 8? Any possibility of it being any more?
Quote: It's true. People from my interview in February got the call.
That’s awesome news- thanks for the update. Any movement is great!
Quote: It's true. People from my interview in February got the call.
Which February date did you interview?
Quote: Which February date did you interview?
I was February 14.
10  50  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  70  110  160 
Page 60 of 451
Go to