Hiring / training

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57  107 
Page 7 of 451
Go to
http://www.flytheline.com

That's Lori Clarks site. She is the best interview prep for Frontier
Quote: Hey guys. I’m interviewing again. Was unsuccessful 8 months ago. Applied and got invited for another chance. Do you recommend interview prep? It seems like the process is still the same as it was in April of 2018. Cheers.
Yes the process is the same, I personally recommend just getting the questions off aviationinterviews.com and have someone close to you ask you the questions and give you feedback. You just have to get comfortable expressing yourself, and be able to sell why you want to work for F9. Aviationinterviews will save ya 480 dollars, and I believe it’s just as effective.
Quote: Aviationinterviews will save ya 480 dollars, and I believe it’s just as effective.
What if last time he spent the $500 on prep and it got him the job but he instead just read the gouge and got a TBNT? How much would that $500 have SAVED him from not losing seniority, pay, retro, etc over the last 8 months?

IMO nothing says “I want this job” like spending the time and money on Lori’s services. Interview prep is cheap insurance amortized over the course of a career.
Quote: What if last time he spent the $500 on prep and it got him the job but he instead just read the gouge and got a TBNT? How much would that $500 have SAVED him from not losing seniority, pay, retro, etc over the last 8 months?

IMO nothing says “I want this job” like spending the time and money on Lori’s services. Interview prep is cheap insurance amortized over the course of a career.
I’m just going off my own experience. In my interview group 4 used Lori and only 1 got the job. She is not the end all be all. From what they told me she was a lot of “fluff”.
I’m just saying there are other options, some a lot more affordable. Nothing says you want the job more than preparation...however You choose to prepare.
I would assume just the fact he is willing to go back and give it another shot will tremendously help him out.
2nd chance
Another perspective:
You’re not going to be asked back a third time. If it were me; I’d do everything I possibly could to succeed.
Gouges and Prep service; hardcore simulated interviews with friends et al.
Best of luck
Emerald coast offers a refund if you don’t get the job. Could be a good option if your that worried about money.
Knowing what I know now, I'd have paid Lori double her rate. No question.
Quote: In my interview group 4 used Lori and only 1 got the job.
Genuinely shocked if that’s true.
Lori has had the highest Frontier success rate for well over a decade. She knows the process inside and out. She did my prep 13 years ago. Of my interview group, she prepped 5 of the candidates and 4 received job offers. As someone who has seen the process and known the players for a long time, trust me. If at the end of the day you don’t get the offer, you know you did everything you could. Remember, the cost of the interview is pennies of what you will make in your career at a Big Airline if you get hired. Furthermore, if it doesn’t work out, that money is not gone. You still have learned a tremendous amount to help you polish things up for your next crack at a job. Good Luck, I hope these posts help.
I know two guys who were turned down by F9, felt absolutely devastated; 2 months later they were in class at United. Things often happen for a reason.

P.S. Lori Clark = fluff? Ha that's funny. She's the definition of substance.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57  107 
Page 7 of 451
Go to