SkyWest ?’s

Subscribe
34  84  124  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  144  184  234 
Page 134 of 518
Go to
Quote: If you listened to the QC call CC’s last question he said that being one of the last and largest operator of the CRJ200 is a strategy and a advantage moving forward. So im sure you will be able to retire off the 200. Even if you have 15 years left tell 65..
What do you see for the future in SLC in regards to 200 flying for DL? I thought I heard something about 2023 and the end of the contract.
Quote: So the 4 horsemen will be gate checking their stuff because it will not fit in the overhead bins on the 200?
Satan’s chariot.
Quote: If you listened to the QC call CC’s last question he said that being one of the last and largest operator of the CRJ200 is a strategy and a advantage moving forward. So im sure you will be able to retire off the 200. Even if you have 15 years left tell 65..
Mitsubishi just shelved the MRJ Spacejet indefinitely and said they’d be shoring up support and overhaul for the CRJ line.
Quote: Mitsubishi just shelved the MRJ Spacejet indefinitely and said they’d be shoring up support and overhaul for the CRJ line.
doubtful on any “new” CRJ’s. But they say this..

MHI says it will continue to grow revenue from the CRJ programme by expanding the CRJ maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) business as well as conducting a feasibility study for upgrades to CRJ aircraft models. It also says it plans to have CRJ MRO facilities expand their capabilities to add other aircraft types.
Quote: So the 4 horsemen will be gate checking their stuff because it will not fit in the overhead bins on the 200?
It'll only be three horsemen. OO can't fit the fourth in the jumpseat.
Quote: It'll only be three horsemen. OO can't fit the fourth in the jumpseat.
Quote: What do you see for the future in SLC in regards to 200 flying for DL? I thought I heard something about 2023 and the end of the contract.
Don't know about SLC, but it's easy to say you'll kill off the 200s when there's little demand for them.

As soon as demand rises, you'll need to replace those airplanes. Highly doubt they'll send 7/9s to middle of nowhere EAS markets like the ones in upper MI.
Quote: What do you see for the future in SLC in regards to 200 flying for DL? I thought I heard something about 2023 and the end of the contract.
Bastian said the 200s are done at DL in 2023, but that is subject to change as is everything else.

I wonder if skywest will paint some planes in blue tails and operate pro rate after that deadline if DL does end the contract 200 flying
Quote: Bastian said the 200s are done at DL in 2023, but that is subject to change as is everything else.

I wonder if skywest will paint some planes in blue tails and operate pro rate after that deadline if DL does end the contract 200 flying

When Delta says that they don’t count prorate. They never have .. SkyWest will have zero 200’s under contract with Delta Jan 1. But will have 25~ 200’s flying 880~ departures a month with the DL code on the flight...
Quote: When Delta says that they don’t count prorate. They never have .. SkyWest will have zero 200’s under contract with Delta Jan 1. But will have 25~ 200’s flying 880~ departures a month with the DL code on the flight...
Oh wow, a whole checks calculator 1.1 departures per airframe a day. Even if it’s more like 20 in service that’s only about 1.5 per hull per day, not exactly a huge manpower or profit center
34  84  124  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  144  184  234 
Page 134 of 518
Go to