SkyWest ?’s

Subscribe
39  79  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  99  139  189 
Page 89 of 518
Go to
Quote: still pretty cringe
A West coast 175 FO. Color me surprised. 🙄
Quote: A West coast 175 FO. Color me surprised. 🙄
What’s with the SKW mainline giving us a bad rap?
Video sent to Russ Childs
Quote: COVID check?
what’s the question?
Quote: COVID check?

We have to self-assess every day before duty.
I missed one and got an email...
Quote: what’s the question?
What's a COVID check? Clax answered it.
Quote: Is she wearing a nose ring in her uniform? Almost seems like she’s treating the job as a joke.
Dont mind her making videos as she never shows her badge or wings (pretty obvious it’s OO though). The nose ring at work and taking videos in the cockpit while she’s on duty is going to get her into trouble.
Quote: Dont mind her making videos as she never shows her badge or wings (pretty obvious it’s OO though). The nose ring at work and taking videos in the cockpit while she’s on duty is going to get her into trouble.
Shes got nothing to worry about.
Quote: Shes got nothing to worry about.
Unlike many in this thread that seem so threatened by her existence. 🤣
I've flown with her once, and she was just fine and professional. And in the videos I saw, there were no nose rings while in uniform. Of the cockpit videos, it all appeared to be during preflight. Everything else seemed to be in a hotel or at home. So do we really need the pitchforks out? There are hundreds of other videos like this.

I will say that another popular instagrammer at OO posted her first jumpseat ride with the back of my head. My buddy from college immediately recognized me just from that and texted me about it. Ugh.
39  79  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  99  139  189 
Page 89 of 518
Go to