JetBlue set to launch London to US flights

Subscribe
23  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 
Page 33 of 37
Go to
Quote: Yeah. TED. Song. Alter egos never have worked well. There are others. Song was a superior product to Jetblue but on an airframe that was too big and didn’t work with mainline employee rates. I flew both back in the day. Song was nice.

JetBlue is responsible for changing a few things in the industry. Competition is healthy. So is fear to an extent. A 321 will never be able to compete with widebodies fed by global networks. I’m sure B6’s entrance with their 20 or so premium seats a day vs over a 1000’s of premium seats at the legacy and international carriers will be feared by someone. Not sure who. Welcome to the jungle.

I think this is all part of Robin and his ego to his U.K. buds that his airline can cross the pond. If you guys don’t think BA and AA as well as Norwegian and the others won’t fight this tooth and nail all you have to do is look at all the tombstones in the graveyard of translant flying.
First para is debatable. But yeah competition is good. I don’t think anyone is afraid of jetblue but will respond in kind. Just like they did tcon. But JB didn’t slow down it’s tcon offerings. I think there’s plenty of room for JB to offer profitable good products tatl as well
What made JetBlue a threat, was buy in from its employees. It was that extra service people did when they believed in this place. That is gone now.

Delta has its mojo thanks to the the very Nielman like idea of generous profit sharing. They are firing on all cylinders right now as everyone is pulling in the same direction so let's not toot our own horn while our managers continue to destroy our culture.
Quote: A much Bigger announcement than just London flying.... news is imminent.... and it’s not even Friday.
When? Isn’t today the 10th? Isn’t it almost 5pm eastern?
Has anything actually been announced yet? Any links? I can’t find any press releases.
Quote: Has anything actually been announced yet? Any links? I can’t find any press releases.
No. It's been 1:15 of the COO rambling about nothing of significance. Announcement should be anytime now...
Looks like they just announced JFK-GYE nonstop, if I'm following the tweet correctly.

A cake maker posted a cake she baked for JBLU:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwFgAmShkN9/
Quote: Looks like they just announced JFK-GYE nonstop, if I'm following the tweet correctly.
GYE, GEO, and LON. And 13 LRs
Quote: GYE, GEO, and LON. And 13 LRs
13LR's is the real story.......
Yawn...not many specifics. Expected to hear LGW vs LHR and other specific cities. Guess more of a wait. Lots of build up for not a lot of announcement.
Standing around in my Rick Allen shorts ( ask your captain) and almost cr@pping in them ( when Giggity speaks), did we actually say which London airport we're going to?
23  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 
Page 33 of 37
Go to