WN wall hangings give insight...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: We really need General Lee’s perspective on this.
Bye Bye - General Lee
No sense of humor.
Jeez, y'all are taking this all too seriously.

From the inside: When WN was doing it's proving runs, it was heard over PHNL ground, a transmission: "Welcome to Hawaii. Now go home."
I'm not a LUV fan but I think that the fish on the wall's pretty cool. I'd rather have that kind of aggressive attitude at my airline than retreating from cities when new competition shows up. YMMV
Quote: I'm not a LUV fan but I think that the fish on the wall's pretty cool. I'd rather have that kind of aggressive attitude at my airline than retreating from cities when new competition shows up. YMMV
If I got profit sharing I know where my attitude would be.....
Quote:

So with that in mind, I wouldn’t take the artwork seriously. It’s meaningless fun. They’re trying to rally the troops to believe that this is some big battle. Usually management tries to play the underdog card, and say that they need the “warriors” to work harder/cheaper to compete. So I’m guessing this is just a little management bluster intended to stir up some esprit de’ corp.
Yep. It’s the “Warrior Spirit” with a little bit of “Fun Loving Attitude” mixed in
Quote: Give me a break. They fly to Hawaii once and all of a sudden they’re the “big fish”?
You should have heard them in the crowne plaza bars after they started flying “internationally”.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to