Upgrade Times by Base and Equipment

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 11 of 12
Go to
Quote: I was wondering after checking the vacancies, how reliable is that domicile vacancy report?. It certainly didn't match DEN/DFW movement last bid
it is a guess that is subject to change after the bid closes depending on who bids what and how that affects training
Quote: it is a guess that is subject to change after the bid closes depending on who bids what and how that affects training
From what VD has explained to me, it is assuming nothing changes in any way, shape or form. So it appears inaccurate by default.

That said, when ORD shows 10 vacancies and 30+ people end up being awarded ORD it seems strange. I’ve never taken the time to see how many actually transfer out vs. transfer in, as well as how many of those transfers in are upgrades or equipment transfers.
Is ATL a 200 or 175 base? Looking for most junior CA in ATL if possible. Thanks for the help.
ATL is a CRJ base.
Awards being posted today.
Most Jr ATL award was an 11/2017 hire at about 64% on the overall Seniority List
Most Jr Capt Award was DTW with a 5/2018 hire date. 73% on the seniority list.
Bids are still being awarded. But so far most jr captain is MSP 8/19 hire date.
Quote: ATL is a CRJ base.
Awards being posted today.
Most Jr ATL award was an 11/2017 hire at about 64% on the overall Seniority List
Most Jr Capt Award was DTW with a 5/2018 hire date. 73% on the seniority list.
Thanks for the info on this. Still relatively senior I see.
Quote: Thanks for the info on this. Still relatively senior I see.
over the past year or so it has consistently taken 18 months -2 years senority to hold ATL with a few here and there going lower than that. with that said ATL is probably one of our most JR CA bases and i would bet has the most jr CA lineholders of any base because it is consistently understaffed on reserves
Quote: Bids are still being awarded. But so far most jr captain is MSP 8/19 hire date.
Most Jr CA is anyone that has 1000 pt121 and wants to upgrade. Looking at the DVR 26 of the 30 DTW CA vacancies went UNFILLED (13 awarded and 9 bid out so +4).
December 2019 Data
As of December 2019:
(remember, this is not necessarily only looking at this month's upgrades, it's just based on the most junior in base)

CRJ Upgrade Junior to Senior
Code:
Equipment/Base	FO	Capt (months)
CRJ	COS	1	4
CRJ	MSP	1	4
CRJ	DTW	1	5
CRJ	DFW	4	11
CRJ	ORD	1	12
CRJ	FAT	1	13
CRJ	DEN	2	18
CRJ	ATL	4	18
CRJ	IAH	4	22
CRJ	SFO	3	31
CRJ	LAX	3	33
CRJ	PSP	3	35
CRJ	TUS	7	39
CRJ	SLC	3	49
CRJ	PHX	4	57
ERJ Upgrade Junior to Senior
Code:
Equipment/Base	FO	Capt (months)
ERJ	LGA	3	33
ERJ	BOI	1	48
ERJ	ORD	1	49
ERJ	MSP	1	49
ERJ	SEA	1	50
ERJ	DEN	3	50
ERJ	PDX	1	51
ERJ	SFO	1	55
ERJ	SLC	1	62
ERJ	LAX	7	62
ERJ	SAN	11	62

Nicely done👍 .
Ord erj looks to be the worst negative performer.
7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 11 of 12
Go to