Phase II

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 13
Go to
Quote: A friend currently in phase 2 was at 12 weeks, 2 weeks ago... so some are still taking awhile
It’s rather unfortunate to have to wait 3 months after an interview to find out if you got the job.

I wonder if jetBlue has been burned before on background checks, or have they always done it this way?
Quote: It’s rather unfortunate to have to wait 3 months after an interview to find out if you got the job.

I wonder if jetBlue has been burned before on background checks, or have they always done it this way?
They’ve always done it that way.
Just had a friend who interviewed 2/27 and just got a call for a class in 3 weeks. Have heard the pool is completely empty. Surprised how fast phase 2 is going for some.
Quote: They’ve always done it that way.
The company must not be too trusting of pilots with the way they do it. Isn’t jetBlue the only company in the industry that waits for your background checks before hiring?
Quote: Just had a friend who interviewed 2/27 and just got a call for a class in 3 weeks. Have heard the pool is completely empty. Surprised how fast phase 2 is going for some.
Same 2/27 interview and class 4/24 ! It was much faster than I expected

I hear 16 bus/4 190 for our class 08-19
Anyone know when the phase 2 complete emails usually go out? Doesn’t the pilot hiring board meet on weds or thurs?
Quote: It’s rather unfortunate to have to wait 3 months after an interview to find out if you got the job.

It’s also rather unfortunate to be pulled out of ground school and fired because of something in your background check. That’s why they do it that way (so I’m told).
I this thread warrants a bump considering the discussion about the background checks. To be honest I wondered the same question...why do they need me to conduct my own background check? I guess this is to help expedite the process...
Quote: I this thread warrants a bump considering the discussion about the background checks. To be honest I wondered the same question...why do they need me to conduct my own background check? I guess this is to help expedite the process...
They want you to do everything. Clean the jet. Grab customers luggage from anywhere they leave it. Make a stand up comedy routine but not too sharp. Make it warm and inviting. Don’t worry they’ll watch it on Facebook or YouTube. They want you to update your defendants and travel companions, so they don’t have to take the time and man power. And if you don’t you will lose your travel privileges. They want you to extend your far 117 day to the max everyday. They want you to waive the contract so you can keep working. Do you think if there’s something that happens after you’ve waived these protections that they’ll be there to help you? You know the answer.

-Bubs
Quote: They want you to do everything. Clean the jet. Grab customers luggage from anywhere they leave it. Make a stand up comedy routine but not too sharp. Make it warm and inviting. Don’t worry they’ll watch it on Facebook or YouTube. They want you to update your defendants and travel companions, so they don’t have to take the time and man power. And if you don’t you will lose your travel privileges. They want you to extend your far 117 day to the max everyday. They want you to waive the contract so you can keep working. Do you think if there’s something that happens after you’ve waived these protections that they’ll be there to help you? You know the answer.

-Bubs
People do standup PA’s still?
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 13
Go to