New PSA Pilot Pay Agreement

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24 
Page 14 of 45
Go to
Quote: It’s interesting that they picked PSA and I haven’t heard any theories about why that don’t go back to the 2013 judasing. The only WO really struggling to recruit and retain pilots in the ensuing regional pilot glut is Piedmont.
The way I understand it is that AAG has already approved the WOs to raise pay rates. This happened awhile back. But it’s up to each individual company when to/if to enact pay raises. At the end of the day, it comes out of the individual company’s balance sheet and it’s up to them how to balance their budgets.
Anyone find it strange that PSA recruitment hasn’t been news blasting this pay increase all over the place?
Quote: Anyone find it strange that PSA recruitment hasn’t been news blasting this pay increase all over the place?
It’s quite possible even the recruiting department was blindsided by this deal. Might need a few days or more to catch up.
Any thoughts on getting rid of ALPO and going with APA? Might be constructive for those wishing to move on to AA someday, which is likely most. Asking for a friend.
Quote: The way I understand it is that AAG has already approved the WOs to raise pay rates. This happened awhile back. But it’s up to each individual company when to/if to enact pay raises. At the end of the day, it comes out of the individual company’s balance sheet and it’s up to them how to balance their budgets.
Given that we work for a company that is too cheap to order plastic giveaway wings for kids, that means we'll get our raise sometime between now and never.
Quote: Any thoughts on getting rid of ALPO and going with APA? Might be constructive for those wishing to move on to AA someday, which is likely most. Asking for a friend.
Looking at the past track record, right up to the current events, I would be all for it.
Quote: Given that we work for a company that is too cheap to order plastic giveaway wings for kids, that means we'll get our raise sometime between now and never.
I'll buy that....
Quote: Any thoughts on getting rid of ALPO and going with APA? Might be constructive for those wishing to move on to AA someday, which is likely most. Asking for a friend.
I'm game and the sooner the better! I'm tired of my $30+ per paycheck being taken by these fools when all they do is sit with their thumbs up their butts and wait to flow.
First, they seek to satisfy the pilot group by sending out a strongly worded email that they're "deeply disturbed by the route the company has taken from the event that happened a few weeks ago.
Second, PSA getting a pay raise and ALPA comes out with an email taking credit for the pay raise when in fact PSA came to the union.
I'm tired of the poor representation and my money going out the door with nothing to show for it.
Anyone got confirmation on a rumor that something like 1/3 of our next class withdrew in the wake of PSA pay? If it's true, good, and may there be more.
Quote: Anyone got confirmation on a rumor that something like 1/3 of our next class withdrew in the wake of PSA pay? If it's true, good, and may there be more.
First I have heard of it, however I would surprised if there was that much of an exodus so quickly. I pray its true.
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24 
Page 14 of 45
Go to