What Should Envoy ALPA Do?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to
Quote: ENY Pilots should just take a big chill pill because ultimately AAG isn't going to hamstring the hiring at 2 of their 3 WO carriers. Let SP do what he was appointed to do.
Then he can start with more frequent communications to the pilot group, it would go a long way.
Quote: Then he can start with more frequent communications to the pilot group, it would go a long way.
Have him call his counterpart at PSA to get schooled.
ENY MEC communication
The ENY MEC just put out a communication. Check your registered ALPA email.

Once again, since this was not a “public statement” I will not repost it here.
Quote: The ENY MEC just put out a communication. Check your registered ALPA email.

Once again, since this was not a “public statement” I will not repost it here.
Expect to be underwhelmed. Our union won't demand anything of worth even though Managment is now in a hard place with envoy leading the pack in the worst pay rates in the regional ranks when it will start to hurt hiring. Our union needs to make sure we emerge as the HIGHEST PAID REGIONAL.
Quote: Expect to be underwhelmed. Our union won't demand anything of worth even though Managment is now in a hard place with envoy leading the pack in the worst pay rates in the regional ranks when it will start to hurt hiring. Our union needs to make sure we emerge as the HIGHEST PAID REGIONAL.
At the risk of someone saying we “shouldn’t be negotiating in public” because management reads the forums, I think we should ask for and accept nothing less than mainline wages and work rules.
Quote: At the risk of someone saying we “shouldn’t be negotiating in public” because management reads the forums, I think we should ask for and accept nothing less than mainline wages and work rules.
Don't forget hookers on every overnight and cockpits that smell like unicorn farts, because those things are just as likely.

Only way you're going to get that is if you finally get regional aircraft on mainline lists.
Staple Us!
Quote: What’s the point of belonging to a union if they, national, won’t let us band together as a pilot group and use our collective power to “encourage” the company to make changes?
You really really need to read and try and understand the railway labor act.
Quote: Sounds about right.
I personally heard an ALPA rep who flowed recently say “we dont need Endeavor rates at Envoy we need faster flow” this was around the time a grievance was settled for temp increased flow

Industry leading pay raises would be nice but I'm an advocate for a much faster flow rate. I'm not talking shaving off 6 months off pilots flow times I'm talking about taking years off.
Quote: Industry leading pay raises would be nice but I'm an advocate for a much faster flow rate. I'm not talking shaving off 6 months off pilots flow times I'm talking about taking years off.
Why are you posting this on here. You all need to stop. Email your darn reps with your bright ideas.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to