Air Wisconsin still a good choice?

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 14 of 16
Go to
Quote: Doesn’t mean folks will pass the check ride. Couldn’t this hurt the failure rate as well? Training needs to be tough.
I agree. Will see what happens. Not thrilled about the idea of making it easier and spoon feeding new hires. PP is one of the top flight instructors in the country, and the training department is his creation.
Pp went to the line cause he's retiring.

Even if they did pass everyone in the sim, and I haven't heard that, they'd just wash out on ioe.
Quote: I agree. Will see what happens. Not thrilled about the idea of making it easier and spoon feeding new hires. PP is one of the top flight instructors in the country, and the training department is his creation.
Even under PP they gave people an insane amount of IOE if they made it out of sims...which lots of extra sessions were given.
Anyone know of what the future holds for ZW after the UAL contract is up in two/three years, $1,000,000?
Quote: Anyone know of what the future holds for ZW after the UAL contract is up in two/three years, $1,000,000?
3 more years, extendable to 5. Who knows? That’s an eternity in regional time.
Quote: 3 more years, extendable to 5. Who knows? That’s an eternity in regional time.
So IF they choose to extend it’ll be up by 2024, if not 2022, correct? That’s pretty much two years.
Quote: So IF they choose to extend it’ll be up by 2024, if not 2022, correct? That’s pretty much two years.
IIRC they first started flying under United in September, 2017. That would mean it ends in either September, 2022 or September, 2024. So roughly 3-5 years from now.
If Compass gains UA flying. I would be really nervous at Air Wisconsin... if they don’t. I would say a extension would happen...
Quote: If Compass gains UA flying. I would be really nervous at Air Wisconsin... if they don’t. I would say a extension would happen...
Compass suddenly going to be flying 50 seat RJ’s?
Quote: Compass suddenly going to be flying 50 seat RJ’s?
No. But UAX is bursting at the seams.... UA has always been 2-3 years behind DL. They will follow...i think Air Wisconsin will adapt. That may mean jumping into the new aircraft wave...
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 14 of 16
Go to