Upcoming meet and greets

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to
Quote: Does pending mean the invites already went out for that class?
Or spots in February classes are still available to those waiting to complete the in person interviews after completing the video interview in the past few weeks?

Asking for a friend.
"Asking for a friend". LOL

My understanding is that the in person interviews have taken place already.

Even when we didn't hire for a year and a half, they were still lining people up and doing video interviews. The in person invites come when they have classes to fill. Until then, it's limbo. Expect more in person interviews in the July-September time frame.
Quote: The January class is full. The February class is pending. No more classes are scheduled for now, so there probably won't be any more interviews or meet and greets. Classes are said to resume in the fall, so expect hiring to ramp back up in late summer.
Thank you for the update!
Interviewing Tuesdays and Wednesdays in Jan and Feb to fill Feb 3rd and late Feb class. Spots open in both.

Cheers!
Quote: Interviewing Tuesdays and Wednesdays in Jan and Feb to fill Feb 3rd and late Feb class. Spots open in both.

Cheers!
For those interested... Second February class starts on the 24th.
Anyone know how to update availability on the application?
there’s a meet and greet near me in CLT on the third and I’d like to attend. Do I need to sign up, be invited, or can I just dress nice and show up?

I ask because few months ago I submitted an application just to be in the system and yesterday got an invite email for an in-person interview for the Feb class. I’m going to move earth to make the interview date work but how do these normally work when there’s this short of notice? Will there be 50 people interviewing for 2 class seats that happened to become vacant?
Quote: there’s a meet and greet near me in CLT on the third and I’d like to attend. Do I need to sign up, be invited, or can I just dress nice and show up?

I ask because few months ago I submitted an application just to be in the system and yesterday got an invite email for an in-person interview for the Feb class. I’m going to move earth to make the interview date work but how do these normally work when there’s this short of notice? Will there be 50 people interviewing for 2 class seats that happened to become vacant?
No. They hire the majority of people they interview.
Quote: there’s a meet and greet near me in CLT on the third and I’d like to attend. Do I need to sign up, be invited, or can I just dress nice and show up?

How far from the invite is your interview? Sounds like they mentioned a specific possible class date?
Are they still doing the video interview and online tests, or did they stop that and go straight to face to face?
Quote: Are they still doing the video interview and online tests, or did they stop that and go straight to face to face?
They are.
Personality test, video interview, f2f
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to