Losing Delta and New Opportunities

Subscribe
93  143  183  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  203 
Page 193 of 228
Go to
And there you have it folks, PHX is officially closed April 1st, SEA officially closed May 1st.
Quote: And there you have it folks, PHX is officially closed April 1st, SEA officially closed May 1st.

Furlough timing pool ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Furlough timing pool ?
On the plus side, they'll probably be too busy furloughing at TSA to remember to furlough at CPZ, too.
TSA is officially closing shop forever.
SEA Base Closure
No email. Just a non-required memo on Comply.
Where's your fork? Place in proper position. Welcome all you millennials to the real world of airline piloting. One minute you're asking why they haven't called you once you hit mins and the next they're giving you a furlough notice. It's called reality so welcome to the real world of this industry.
Quote: Where's your fork? Place in proper position. Welcome all you millennials to the real world of airline piloting. One minute you're asking why they haven't called you once you hit mins and the next they're giving you a furlough notice. It's called reality so welcome to the real world of this industry.

Quote:

Quote: Where's your fork? Place in proper position. Welcome all you millennials to the real world of airline piloting. One minute you're asking why they haven't called you once you hit mins and the next they're giving you a furlough notice. It's called reality so welcome to the real world of this industry.
Oh please. Did you really make your first post in almost a year to "welcome" us to the real world? Despite what you may think boomer, the pilot group here is pretty dang active. Everyone I fly with is hard working, busting their a**, updating apps, hitting job fairs, etc. In fact, the very few lifers we have here (by few I mean virtually less than 10) have been shafted by the industry at least once. Now they're old enough it's worth just sitting tight for the short remainder of eligible years. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Not to give false hope but if what is happening to TSA is what is assumed will happen at CPZ, why two different play books? Why hold the cards for one and lay them all on the table for the other. Because the American contract?
93  143  183  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  203 
Page 193 of 228
Go to