Losing Delta and New Opportunities

Subscribe
128  178  218  224  225  226  227  228 
Page 228 of 228
Go to
https://av-info.faa.gov/OperatorsName.asp

The FAA AOC database is showing active for C77A having 1 ERJ-170-200LR. Anyone have any info here? Which plane is still on cert, who are they leasing it from, and when/where are they flying it to keep active? Are they leasing one of them back from YX, OO, MQ while in storage?

Similarly, Expressjet is showing 2 ERJ-145s, which have been said to be leased from HK.

Can’t find any info on TransStates, assuming it was surrendered or sold.
Quote: https://av-info.faa.gov/OperatorsName.asp

The FAA AOC database is showing active for C77A having 1 ERJ-170-200LR. Anyone have any info here? Which plane is still on cert, who are they leasing it from, and when/where are they flying it to keep active? Are they leasing one of them back from YX, OO, MQ while in storage?

Similarly, Expressjet is showing 2 ERJ-145s, which have been said to be leased from HK.

Can’t find any info on TransStates, assuming it was surrendered or sold.
Pretty standard procedure required to keep a certificate active. The planes mentioned probably aren't flying, just on the cert to keep it alive.

They're probably paying someone six figures/year to be a chief pilot too, as that's a requirement to keep the cert.
Quote: Pretty standard procedure required to keep a certificate active. The planes mentioned probably aren't flying, just on the cert to keep it alive.

They're probably paying someone six figures/year to be a chief pilot too, as that's a requirement to keep the cert.
I can’t find the reg, but I know they have to at least have one flight every so many days.
Quote: I can’t find the reg, but I know they have to at least have one flight every so many days.
No, you're allowed to cease operations for up to 12 months before surrendering the certificate, and you can get extensions and waivers on that requirement in extenuating circumstances.
128  178  218  224  225  226  227  228 
Page 228 of 228
Go to