Delta Consolidates Regional Carriers to 3

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 15 of 16
Go to
Quote: That's cool. I once was taking off behind a Delta 717 which was told to fly runway heading. 400agl they turn left nose to nose with a caravan on approach to a cross runway and caused a loss of separation. This was after they missed the taxiway, wandered onto the runway, and then had to back taxi and 180 at the end. They got a well deserved phone number to call.
Cool story bro
Quote: Cool story bro
I laughed. For all the arrogance and vitriol that some Delta pilots seem to think it's okay to show toward regional pilots I still get the same level of satisfaction everytime I watch a 717 or MD-88 bounce 20ft back into the air on landing.
Quote: O'Hare HATES Delta pilots.
And everyone HATES SkyWest pilots

A Skywest pilot calling a Delta pilot "arrogant" is funny when you consider how highly Skywest pilots view their position in the industry. You're regional feed, bro...nothing else. Non-union feed, clogging up the airways at mach .65
Quote: I laughed. For all the arrogance and vitriol that some Delta pilots seem to think it's okay to show toward regional pilots I still get the same level of satisfaction everytime I watch a 717 or MD-88 bounce 20ft back into the air on landing.
Chillax, bro. You can re-apply in, what 12 months?

Get an interview prep next time.
Quote: And everyone HATES SkyWest pilots

A Skywest pilot calling a Delta pilot "arrogant" is funny when you consider how highly Skywest pilots view their position in the industry. You're regional feed, bro...nothing else. Non-union feed, clogging up the airways at mach .65
Why does anyone HATE (sic) any other pilots?
Quote: Why does anyone HATE (sic) any other pilots?
It’s usually an attempt to feel better about themselves, but we don’t need to accommodate such posts on APC.
Quote: Why does anyone HATE (sic) any other pilots?
Same way kids hate broccoli.
Quote: Chillax, bro. You can re-apply in, what 12 months?

Get an interview prep next time.
Haha don't flatter yourself. I've never applied at the little D.
Quote: Haha don't flatter yourself. I've never applied at the little D.
Cool. We don’t need people like you. Now go back to your little Skypest section of the forum, troll.
Quote: And everyone HATES SkyWest pilots
Everyone? Because it doesn't seem like Skywest pilots have any problems getting hired at all companies including a large portion to Delta!

Hey, I understand your anger problems though... If my company forced me to wear a hat that was too small for my large head and ego I'd probably have blood flow restricted to my brain making me act like an idiot as well. Check the god complex you mainline puke.
5  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 15 of 16
Go to