SWA easing expansion into HI

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to
How long will the "fence" last when Southwest buys or merges with Hawaiian?
Quote: How long will the "fence" last when Southwest buys or merges with Hawaiian?
Long enough for HA pilots to be wide-body captains and WN pilots to still be 737 FOs. Worst career progression in the industry....but hey at least they can continue to celebrate about how Bullet proof their business model is.
Quote: How long will the "fence" last when Southwest buys or merges with Hawaiian?

Let’s just say that Trump’s “fence” will be done YEARS before SWA and HA ever merge.

I’m a realist. The writing is on the wall. Look at HA’s stock price and market cap. It’s a matter of time before one of the big four picks them off. Sale price is basically 40% off what was three years ago, it might be 50% off within a year.

That said, out of the four, I promise SWA will be the LAST to do it. The business model just doesn’t match up. If you really want to come to work for Hawaiian that much, just apply.
Quote: First off, you make it way too enjoyable getting under your skin. Haha you would be arrogant enough to think that. I've just got so much time off, responding to your nonsense is something I do between eating toast and OJ.

Second, can't believe you took my line without giving credit. Weak. And I've been on Hawaiian jumpseat..the CA ate half of my sunflower seeds..ranch flavor as well. Rude
Well now you can ride the wonderful 737 jumpseat back to SMF, well maybe in January.. I know they'll be full because you'll be selling $49 fares to fill up your planes the night before. Hey if I request to join the SWA ETOPS page, will you admin.me in. Thanks....
Quote: Long enough for HA pilots to be wide-body captains and WN pilots to still be 737 FOs. Worst career progression in the industry....but hey at least they can continue to celebrate about how Bullet proof their business model is.
Come on, they can upgrade to OAK at year 10... really nice hotels near the airport
Quote: Well now you can ride the wonderful 737 jumpseat back to SMF, well maybe in January.. I know they'll be full because you'll be selling $49 fares to fill up your planes the night before. Hey if I request to join the SWA ETOPS page, will you admin.me in. Thanks....
Once again...under your skin. Love it!!

Surprisingly the dates past the first day they announced them are not cheap. But you already know that since you spend your days off covering all things Southwest.

You better go man...your meatloaf is calling. I didn't know there were basements in Hawaii.

Jumpseat is yours brah.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I don’t see it. For SWA Hawaii is all about California. I still think that’s their main target.
Quote: I don’t see it. For SWA Hawaii is all about California. I still think that’s their main target.
Yeah, that's definitely it. Going to hurt Alaska more than anyone The customers demanded it. Will expand some when we get all the Max's online including the Max7 but our main expansion in the next 10 years is going to be South America when terminal 0 is built in LA.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Quote: I don’t see it. For SWA Hawaii is all about California. I still think that’s their main target.
Yea, acquiring HA would be a secondary element of the California battle. If Alaska retreats north, fight’s off.

BTW, what is HA’s Boeing book order?
Must be realizing what its like doing biness in HI...
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to