Signed Retro Pay LOA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Has anyone heard of any news on back pay from the company or union in regards to payments?

Tomorrow is the last day according to signed agreement.
Back pay for June and July has been paid as specified by the agreement. August was not covered by that agreement.
Quote: Back pay for June and July has been paid as specified by the agreement. August was not covered by that agreement.
Yeah I'm not seeing that. The only date mentioned is June 1st.
Quote: Back pay for June and July has been paid as specified by the agreement. August was not covered by that agreement.
July premiums were not paid. So no, they did not follow the agreement. Also, I believe you are only referencing the union communication about the retroactive pay, which yes, only specifically mentioned June and July payments by September 30. However, if you read the actual LOA, it says "payments will be made based upon a time period from June 1, 2019 until the implementation of new rates." New rates were implemented September 16, which is why we got the retroactive pay for the first pay period of September 1-15. So yes, August was covered in the agreement, and even if it was not, they did not fully pay out July either.
Also, August back pay should be paid by September!!!!
If you got new pay rates 15th check good for you, I did not. No one can tell they did not break down the payments. For me its ot July, all August and September they owe me.
Quote: If you got new pay rates 15th check good for you, I did not. No one can tell they did not break down the payments. For me its ot July, all August and September they owe me.
If you look on your stub there should be 2 "base pay" amounts listed. The smaller one is for the difference of the old and new rates for the first pay period of September. The larger one is for the second pay period of September at the new rates.
Don’t listen to CR700. He’s just trying to sow confusion. All that has been paid is backpay on hours for June and July. No backpay on OT/CC, JM/JP/ext, or for any other month has been paid. Everyone I’ve looked at has the same situation.
Quote: Don’t listen to CR700. He’s just trying to sow confusion. All that has been paid is backpay on hours for June and July. No backpay on OT/CC, JM/JP/ext, or for any other month has been paid. Everyone I’ve looked at has the same situation.
It gets pretty confusing due to having cr700 and crj700 in here.
The above was from crj700 and yeah, I see how the company can try to spin it that way.
However, that's exactly why there was a 15/20 hr option - either do the audit or save the effort and pay out 15/20. Nah, that's too expensive, let's do the audit, be late, pay out partially, get everyone angry. Like someone said, a good opportunity to show goodwill was just thrown out of the window.
What will alpa do to hold the company’s feet to the fire?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to