Greyhound or Amtrak

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
This is a poll to see the preferred method of transportation after I begin to deny United JSers.

As a Skywest CA, I will not allow any United pilot on my Jumpseat. Your MEC really screwed up with this one.
Also if I hear any threat of career progression I will report you straight to your chief pilot. Ive urged and coached other CAs to make this same decision. Do NOT expect better treatment as all Skywest CAs will be following this decision. My ultimate question is: Why does your pilot group continue to look down on regional pilots? As I said earlier, I hope you all get used to using Greyhound and Amtrak.
Quote: This is a poll to see the preferred method of transportation after I begin to deny United JSers.

As a Skywest CA, I will not allow any United pilot on my Jumpseat. Your MEC really screwed up with this one.
Also if I hear any threat of career progression I will report you straight to your chief pilot. Ive urged and coached other CAs to make this same decision. Do NOT expect better treatment as all Skywest CAs will be following this decision. My ultimate question is: Why does your pilot group continue to look down on regional pilots? As I said earlier, I hope you all get used to using Greyhound and Amtrak.
I’ll just get positive space on your airplane. Pretty simple.
Quote: I’ll just get positive space on your airplane. Pretty simple.
Yeah? What about going home tough guy?
Quote: Yeah? What about going home tough guy?
Candidate for tool of the century?

If you’re to stupid to know What MOP is talking about please refrain from further posts here.
Quote: This is a poll to see the preferred method of transportation after I begin to deny United JSers.

There's no way you are a Skywest CA. Troll. Go away.
Quote: There's no way you are a Skywest CA. Troll. Go away.
Hard to believe I’m not spineless like you?

Troll on the attack? Yawn.
Quote: Candidate for tool of the century?

If you’re to stupid to know What MOP is talking about please refrain from further posts here.
Obviously grammar didn’t get you hired at United. ***TOO
Quote: Hard to believe I’m not spineless like you?
Fine, if you do work here, then tell me exactly how many CAs are on the E175/SFO seniority list.
Quote: Also if I hear any threat of career progression I will report you straight to your chief pilot.
I don't think you understand the culture at UAL as my CP would love to take that report.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to