What has Teamsters done for Atlas and ABX?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: It’s a lot easier once you leave to criticize for some. Monday morning quarterbacking gets a lot easier once it’s not your reality every day.
I'm not criticizing any of the Atlas Union Leadership. I'm actually taking shots at the K4 guys who are talking trash about the Atlas Leadership. Once again... Read the title of the thread.
Quote: Why are we all getting angry at each other?
Are you really asking that about a thread in an APC forum? Are you new here?
Quote: I'm not criticizing any of the Atlas Union Leadership. I'm actually taking shots at the K4 guys who are talking trash about the Atlas Leadership. Once again... Read the title of the thread.
All I was saying as an ex Atlas guy is I understand the K4 guys points of view, there is a lot of valid criticism to go towards Atlas Union leadership. Just thankful I was able to move on and am on the outside looking in, I hope every day Atlas gets the contract they deserve. So much potential.
Quote: I love how I'm the "Main Instigator" ... Have you read the title of the thread?
Well, you are the only Fed Ex pilot hanging out on ACMI threads trash talking our contracts.
And a K4 guy didn't start this thread...
Quote: Well it kind of seems that he can't let go of the whole ACMI saga. I believe that's what he was getting at.
Hey, once a "Giant", always a "Giant".
Quote: All I was saying as an ex Atlas guy is I understand the K4 guys points of view, there is a lot of valid criticism to go towards Atlas Union leadership. Just thankful I was able to move on and am on the outside looking in, I hope every day Atlas gets the contract they deserve. So much potential.
Agree on most of that! I do like what the Atlas leadership is doing... Industry Standard or bust.
Quote: Well, you are the only Fed Ex pilot hanging out on ACMI threads trash talking our contracts.
And a K4 guy didn't start this thread...
I don't think the status of your contracts are really a debate, but the K4 guys are at least happy with theirs and that's a good thing. I don't understand the attacks from the K4 guys of the Atlas guys who want much better than the K4 Contract which isn't competitive in several areas.

If the K4 guys are happy with Alpa and that contract then God Bless them. If the Atlas guys want to leave the company for greener pastures as opposed to sign a contract that pays them less than what they think they're worth then God Bless them.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to