BWI crew base

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18 
Page 8 of 21
Go to
https://thepointsguy.com/news/spirit...lights-newark/

I have to assume any small chance at a EWR base would heavily rely on the outcome of this case.
BWI Crew Base
Frontier announced their new base for 2020, Spirit is bound to release their announcement soon for BWI. Their January 7th hiring event for flight attendants is going to only be for the BWI base.
Why does frontier announcing a base for 2020 mean Spirit has to?
Quote: Why does frontier announcing a base for 2020 mean Spirit has to?
Delta entered into a joint venture with WheelsUp. Spirit will obviously announce theirs with FlexJet very soon.
Oh good, this got another thread

Added Mod info: Threads merged.
Neat! From mgmt mouth next base will be NE and specifically stated is will come down to 'real estate availability'. Daily BWI-SLP starts in May. We have two gates in PHL and ACY has only gotten smaller. I think the answer is pretty obvious.
whats the most junior base running these days at spirit? how long for a line ?
thanks
Quote: whats the most junior base running these days at spirit? how long for a line ?
thanks
Most jr base is Bwi.....kidding it’s not a base before someone jumps me! Fll/mco most jr
Between fll and mco. Would just be looking for a line the quickest out of either of these
Quote: Between fll and mco. Would just be looking for a line the quickest out of either of these
Ok. How long? In my few months here I’ve barely accrued any seniority so from the looks of it I’ll be on reserve more than a “few months”. Which is plenty fine by me since I’m sitting reserve from home and this is the nicest reserve I’ve ever sat in my career.

However saying it’ll be a “few months” isn’t holding water with me anymore since the proof is in the pudding.
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18 
Page 8 of 21
Go to