Eastern is hiring

Subscribe
10  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  30 
Page 20 of 35
Go to
Alternately, you can slaughter a goat, draw a pentagram, and write you professional qualifications in blood for quicker consideration.

There is a modest fee of one soul if you want this to apply at Swift, Talon, and Redwing without typing it all out again.
Quote: Alternately, you can slaughter a goat, draw a pentagram, and write you professional qualifications in blood for quicker consideration.

There is a modest fee of one soul if you want this to apply at Swift, Talon, and Redwing without typing it all out again.
Sounds like they're is cutting in on my action....
Looking for Work
Quote: Hiring will continue, be on the lookout for the window to open on LinkedIn, the company website and on Glassdoor.

Thank you Dominican. I will be doing that.
Applied, typed in the 76 with ETOPS, and not a word. I don’t know what they are looking for, but I guess I’ll just keep on trying.
Quote: Applied, typed in the 76 with ETOPS, and not a word. I don’t know what they are looking for, but I guess I’ll just keep on trying.
Right now there are folks applying with a lot of experience. Persistence! Just be on the lookout for the window to open up and apply again.
Any major news or updates with Eastern?
Quote: Any major news or updates with Eastern?
looks like the wheels are falling off
Quote: looks like the wheels are falling off
What happened? Thought they were doing great and expanding with the B777 coming online?
Quote: looks like the wheels are falling off
Gotta love the Prophets of Doom
not a prophet of doom by any means. just heard from a very close friend there that people are trying to leave en masse. theyve cancelled just about every route they have and are trying to shave cash in catering and hotels. I honestly dont know the specifics but they stopped hiring and got rid of a few management pilots
10  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  30 
Page 20 of 35
Go to