ONT Domicile Schedule Breakdown

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
1. Top 25 percent get _______________ kind of schedules.

2. Middle group gets _______________ flying.

3. Bottom and reserve guys can expect ____________ for _________ amount of time.

Ontario is a __________ base. (Seniority) (fleet)

Asking for myself
I’m not a 75 guy, but my impression is top 25% get some decent international lines, middle 50% get assorted domestic ranging from forgettable to awful, bottom 25% get screwed. ONT is our junior base for a lot of reasons, ranging from the line quality to how much everyone loves California. If you live local it’s probably a good deal, otherwise not so much.
Quote: I’m not a 75 guy, but my impression is top 25% get some decent international lines, middle 50% get assorted domestic ranging from forgettable to awful, bottom 25% get screwed. ONT is our junior base for a lot of reasons, ranging from the line quality to how much everyone loves California. If you live local it’s probably a good deal, otherwise not so much.
thanks for the insight. I am quite local to ONT.
Quote: thanks for the insight. I am quite local to ONT.
Then you should be golden.... bid a bunch of reserve, sit at home and pick up extra when you want....
Quote: Then you should be golden.... bid a bunch of reserve, sit at home and pick up extra when you want....
awesome. Is there any such thing as daytime flying for you or i whilst on reserve? Or at all for that matter? Just curious. I do redeyes now and don’t mind night flying.
Reserve in most bases/fleets/seats tend to go senior due to how our reserve system works.
Reserve in ONT tends to go junior for FO’s
Interest as I cannot hold B reserve in SDF or ANY reserve in MIA.
Because driving from anywhere worth a sheeit to live (Coastal) on RSV is a special kind of hell... but, if Riverside county is your thang - RSV is a sweet gig. I’d venture to say, most of the ONT crews live in that 60-90 minute range that can quickly turn into 120-180 minutes - hence - RSV isn’t all that senior in ONT.
Quote: Because driving from anywhere worth a sheeit to live (Coastal) on RSV is a special kind of hell... but, if Riverside county is your thang - RSV is a sweet gig. I’d venture to say, most of the ONT crews live in that 60-90 minute range that can quickly turn into 120-180 minutes - hence - RSV isn’t all that senior in ONT.
sign me up. Where’s the dotted line. I’m 30 minutes from ONT.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to