175 Bait and Switch

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
Quote: That’s a possibility, my point was they aren’t coming here.

I can see UA taking that route mainline and putting the mini-bus on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

However the 175 isn’t aspen certified. I can see UA taking that route mainline and putting the mini-bus on it.

Mini-bus to Aspen?
They are cutting the wings off?
FYI: The single engine go-around performance is not the only restriction in KASE:
"- ARPT RESTRICTED TO MAXIMUM ACFT WINGSPAN OF 95 FT."

However the 175 isn’t aspen certified. I can see UA taking that route mainline and putting the mini-bus on it.

Mainline won’t be doing it, ever, airbus won’t be allowed to do it either. There’s a 100,000lb weight limit.
Quote: This is just another slap in XJTs face. All of the E175 pilots, instructors and training department got a raw deal on this one. There’s no sugar coating it.
Then why did the union let them do it?
Quote: Then why did the union let them do it?
it’s pretty obvious that XJT whether it be our management or union, had no say in this
Quote: Also republic and sky west are having trouble staffing with additional flying.
Cite your source for this ridiculous claim.
Quote: Cite your source for this ridiculous claim.
i looked at their forum and saw republic pilots not wanting the planes because they can barely handle their current flying on deck. Skywest is just speciation.
Quote: Cite your source for this ridiculous claim.
I’m by no means an industry insider or even informed about my own airline. I do however understand that there isn’t a large pool of pilots available
Quote: I’m by no means an industry insider or even informed about my own airline. I do however understand that there isn’t a large pool of pilots available
Didn’t you just learn today what a DEC is?
Quote: it’s pretty obvious that XJT whether it be our management or union, had no say in this
So you're saying that the union is useless?

I mean isn't the union there to protect us against this sort of crap?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to