Reduced flying / hiring due to Corona virus?

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 14
Go to
Quote: I assume Republic is going for the free cash? If they are, then they could only furlough 10 percent of the SL.
I've heard this too. Any truth to this? Asking for me, #10 from the bottom. lol
Quote: I've heard this too. Any truth to this? Asking for me, #10 from the bottom. lol
I believe it's 10% if a company only takes the loan and no furloughs if they take the payroll assistance grant but that's probably a gross oversimplification.
https://crankyflier.com/2020/04/06/a...-may-schedule/

Seems AA will be cutting much further.
Quote: https://crankyflier.com/2020/04/06/a...-may-schedule/

Seems AA will be cutting much further.
No surprise here. American, United, and Delta have all but cut their NY flying. UAX is ending for now at EWR, and for LGA American and Delta will only do a few turns daily with no RON aircraft.
Quote: Expressjet is still hiring and will be for the foreseeable future. 50 seat flying is stronger than ever.
this comment didn’t age well lol
It will be interesting to see how this ends up. I would be very concerned about AA flying, because they’re not doing to well and so many W/O regionals. Wouldn’t be a surprise if AA used any Force Majeure clause before this is done.
Quote: It will be interesting to see how this ends up. I would be very concerned about AA flying, because they’re not doing to well and so many W/O regionals. Wouldn’t be a surprise if AA used any Force Majeure clause before this is done.
What happens happens. I also wouldn't put it past those cheap m'fers to chop off their nose to spite their face. Not even mainline is safe right now, so whether they're WO regional guys with their it's time lanyard's on or not, the hammer falls on everyone below the knife. Buena suerte
Quote: What happens happens. I also wouldn't put it past those cheap m'fers to chop off their nose to spite their face. Not even mainline is safe right now, so whether they're WO regional guys with their it's time lanyard's on or not, the hammer falls on everyone below the knife. Buena suerte
lol no one at a regional is wearing those ridiculous lanyards. Still see mainline guys walking around with them. Time for what?
Quote: lol no one at a regional is wearing those ridiculous lanyards. Still see mainline guys walking around with them. Time for what?
I've seen them on a few RAH pilots. Although about now is the time to put them away.
Quote: I've seen them on a few RAH pilots. Although about now is the time to put them away.
Wait, you've seen Republic pilots wearing those lanyards? WTF?
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 14
Go to