Capacity Reduction / Hiring Freeze

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 47
Go to
Well it’s hit us too now. Immediate hiring freeze, voluntary leaves, 10% reduction for April and anticipated 20% for May.
Understanding they will surely let us know, but anyone with better than speculation able to weigh in if this affects scheduled classes that are about to start? (I’m in April 1 ground)
Quote: Well it’s hit us too now. Immediate hiring freeze, voluntary leaves, 10% reduction for April and anticipated 20% for May.
Is this something that was said internally? Was there a memo? source? any estimate on how long the hiring freeze will last?
Quote: Is this something that was said internally? Was there a memo? source? any estimate on how long the hiring freeze will last?
Internal communication from the CEO sent at 5pm. No estimate given on how long it will last.
Quote: Understanding they will surely let us know, but anyone with better than speculation able to weigh in if this affects scheduled classes that are about to start? (I’m in April 1 ground)
Same here. Curious to hear what comes of this.
Check Comply.
wow that sucks
Quote: Understanding they will surely let us know, but anyone with better than speculation able to weigh in if this affects scheduled classes that are about to start? (I’m in April 1 ground)
A glimmer of hope, albeit a small one, the memo said the hiring freeze was on all “non-operational” employees. Could maybe mean pilot hiring continues. Maybe...
Quote: A glimmer of hope, albeit a small one, the memo said the hiring freeze was on all “non-operational” employees. Could maybe mean pilot hiring continues. Maybe...
Nope. Tomorrow’s Interviews all cancelled
Quote: Nope. Tomorrow’s Interviews all cancelled
What’s your source? I have a friend who is interviewing tomorrow who has not been notified of this, as of this posting.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 47
Go to