Section 16

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: False. You haven't been proven right on anything that you have opined her. Ever. This is just another example. You are just twisting the facts to engage with more false narratives.
Says the Pot.
Quote: False. You haven't been proven right on anything that you have opined her. Ever. This is just another example. You are just twisting the facts to engage with more false narratives.
I can’t believe you’re still posting here.
Th you are a POS of the highest order.
False? Do you deny the section being discussed puts the first section of furlough protection to be based upon number of pilots; and that the subsequent furlough protection section (the one where AA merges) changes from numbers of pilots used in the previous section to pilots on the seniority list as of date of signing? That is exactly what it says and there is nothing false about it. Further, this issue was raised (along with many others) by yours truly during the process. I think I know what I did and did not do better than you.

Are you still claiming to have "military experience" because you play in civil war reenactments?
Quote: False? Do you deny the section being discussed puts the first section of furlough protection to be based upon number of pilots; and that the subsequent furlough protection section (the one where AA merges) changes from numbers of pilots used in the previous section to pilots on the seniority list as of date of signing? That is exactly what it says and there is nothing false about it. Further, this issue was raised (along with many others) by yours truly during the process. I think I know what I did and did not do better than you.

Are you still claiming to have "military experience" because you play in civil war reenactments?
Ah yes. Super Cuj flies into ALPA HQ with his cape on and single handedly forces the company to bend to his will. You did it all dude, all by yourself while you were jumping through that contract with leaps and bounds. It was all you.

I've never claimed military SERVICE. I have a military background that has been very beneficial to me and I'm proud of it. Where did you serve? Yep, gotcha.
Quote: Ah yes. Super Cuj flies into ALPA HQ with his cape on and single handedly forces the company to bend to his will. You did it all dude, all by yourself while you were jumping through that contract with leaps and bounds. It was all you.

I've never claimed military SERVICE. I have a military background that has been very beneficial to me and I'm proud of it. Where did you serve? Yep, gotcha.
So what is your military background? I don’t think Cujo said any of the things you just stated but rather he tried to get things done. His service to the pilots is well documented. I am sure your service against the pilots is as well.
Quote: Ah yes. Super Cuj flies into ALPA HQ with his cape on and single handedly forces the company to bend to his will. You did it all dude, all by yourself while you were jumping through that contract with leaps and bounds. It was all you.

Now I’m curious. No military service, but you do have a military background? What does that mean?
Quote: Now I’m curious. No military service, but you do have a military background? What does that mean?
THKooj j***** off watching Top Gun and was rejected by the military for psychological instability. So he thinks he has a military background.
Quote: Now I’m curious. No military service, but you do have a military background? What does that mean?
Civil Air Patrol
Quote: Civil Air Patrol
they would not accept there also.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to