Alaska vs. The Beer Flu

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 12 of 14
Go to
Quote: Keep digging dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keep crying like a two year old! Dud
Quote: I predict your life will be a disaster because you are void of any common sense or coherent reasoning.
Quote: keep crying like a two year old! Dud
[MOD INPUT: Gents please knock it off. Thanks]
Quote: [MOD INPUT: Gents please knock it off. Thanks]
Thank you! Tensions are high enough

Airline Stocks Fall As

Industry Seen Not

Getting Back To

Normal Before 2023

IBD has a good article on this. Also check out minute 36-39 on the company webcast.
Quote: I think many of us will be replaced by a SkyWest pilot flying an EMB-175. A scope clause never looked so good.
Word is Horizon is still running upgrades
Quote: Word is Horizon is still running upgrades
Horizon has yet to flip their planning calendars to the year 2020. They are still conducting November 2019 work.
Quote: Horizon has yet to flip their planning calendars to the year 2020. They are still conducting November 2019 work.
Still upgrading, and just published upgrade slots for June.
Quote: Horizon has yet to flip their planning calendars to the year 2020. They are still conducting November 2019 work.

So?

We need help today covering a flight on March 3, 2019.
Quote: How do I define "under control"?

See my post #27, just above your post with your question. First paragraph, starting at line 4. (More specifically, growth rate will be slowed/not accelerating.)

Also, check out what I consider a trend towards normalization in that same post (2nd paragraph).

The virus will be under control, and the hysteria WILL (since it's only my opinion, I should really say SHOULD but it's a strong SHOULD) die down in a couple of weeks (6 to 8 perhaps?)
Welp, here we are, 6-8 weeks later. Would you say it’s under control and the hysteria has died down, or do we have a “few” more weeks to go? I still tough sled ahead.
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 12 of 14
Go to