Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 25
Go to
Anyone going?
I hear it’s a small class.
Quote: Anyone going?
I hear it’s a small class.
Yeah I'll be there! I heard they slashed all classes in April to just 8 people instead of 16...
atleast they are still running classes
I'm meant to be in it. However, as of now, FL has a 14 day quarantine on people arriving from NYC area... I am near EWR... so I don't know how that will work

If you are in the class, PM me - I shall set up a WhatsApp group chat
Quote: I'm meant to be in it. However, as of now, FL has a 14 day quarantine on people arriving from NYC area... I am near EWR... so I don't know how that will work

I would reach out to the company, we just received a letter stating we were essential employees. They may be able to provide the same for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: I'm meant to be in it. However, as of now, FL has a 14 day quarantine on people arriving from NYC area... I am near EWR... so I don't know how that will work

airline employees are exempt
Quote: airline employees are exempt
I'd want a letter stating that, and that I was an employee - I got nothing...
I am sure they will figure it out
Quote: I'd want a letter stating that, and that I was an employee - I got nothing...
Why do you need a letter? Are you normally like this or just due to the stress of everything right now?

I spent 5 minutes on google: Section 1A

https://www.flgov.com/wp-content/upl...0/EO_20-80.pdf

Welcome to Spirit and please don’t be like this when you get to the line by making your job harder than it needs to be.
Quote: I'd want a letter stating that, and that I was an employee - I got nothing...
We were emailed a letter stating that we’re employees yesterday. I bet you could get that letter from the training department too.
Quote: Why do you need a letter?
Quote: We were emailed a letter stating that we’re employees yesterday. I bet you could get that letter from the training department too.
I have nothing saying I am an airline employee. I did email them asking for just that.
​​​​​​​
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 25
Go to