Miami Air Files for Ch11

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to
I’ve never worked for a company of the likes who would take great strides to throw the “Non Coms” under the bus to protect their own hides.
Quote: I’ve never worked for a company of the likes who would take great strides to throw the “Non Coms” under the bus to protect their own hides.
what’s a “non com?”
Quote: what’s a “non com?”
Non Commissioned Officers.
This might be a blessing in disguise. The first ones to lose a job may be the only ones able to find work.
Run by a scab
Scabs, and especially the one that runs Biscayne, are the lowest form of human beings on the planet. The owners of the company are anti union a-holes that get great joy out of this. The place makes Swift look like Southwest. They also let go the Chief Pilot who was doing a terrible job. It was almost certain after Jacksonville this would happen. I am sad for the people that get treated like this by such a-moral low lifes but the place should be just shut down. And why the hell is the bankruptcy judge letting this happen? Only in Miami I tell ya.
Quote: Scabs, and especially the one that runs Biscayne, are the lowest form of human beings on the planet. The owners of the company are anti union a-holes that get great joy out of this. The place makes Swift look like Southwest. They also let go the Chief Pilot who was doing a terrible job. It was almost certain after Jacksonville this would happen. I am sad for the people that get treated like this by such a-moral low lifes but the place should be just shut down. And why the hell is the bankruptcy judge letting this happen? Only in Miami I tell ya.
What's the former CPs name? Initials will do.
Sorry
I just don't know. Hopefully other teamster airlines that are hiring will take folks.
I would suggest you delete companies that aren't even in business anymore.
Plus K4 is ALPA not teamster.
And
Most know what airlines are longer in business. It was a copy and paste from the teamsters website You'll have to excuse me while I try to get some Miami Air folks work and not worry about such little details. Thanks though.

Quote: I would suggest you delete companies that aren't even in business anymore.
Plus K4 is ALPA not teamster.
Quote: Most know what airlines are longer in business. It was a copy and paste from the teamsters website You'll have to excuse me while I try to get some Miami Air folks work and not worry about such little details. Thanks though.

Then how about you do that and stop this BS info above?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to