Training

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
Quote: Good god, settle down.....so the guy bid for the VIL on a training month. WTF cares, it will get fixed and life will go on.

Many of our coworkers are under tremendous amounts of stress, not just from the Rona, but also trying to run the place that puts money in your checking account as well as mine. Yes, my tone is harsh, because he knew he shouldn't have bid it, but how about we try help those trying to save this place instead of making it more difficult for them? This is not an us against them time, this is a we are trying to survive to get through this time.
I'm violating my own rule here about arguing on the internet... But yes, I expected that...

You know what, nevermind. I'm a selfish prick, an idiot, and I should die of Corona.
Quote: I'm violating my own rule here about arguing on the internet... But yes, I expected that...

You know what, nevermind. I'm a selfish prick, an idiot, and I should die of Corona.
dramatic much?
Quote:
The virus? Or the beer?
Quote: Man Chimpy reincarnated, now Lobaeux is back. It's like 2015!
Sitting around the house like... “hey, there’s that old spirit ipad, lemme see what’s up with APC”
Quote: Sitting around the house like... “hey, there’s that old spirit ipad, lemme see what’s up with APC”
When you aren’t too busy iRacing. 😜
Quote: When you aren’t too busy iRacing. 😜
hahahahahaha!!!!! Busted and guilty!
Quote: hahahahahaha!!!!! Busted and guilty!
just don't pull a Kyle Larson and make us look bad lol
So just how many spirit pilots irace? Should start a team.
150 pilots all wanting to drive but of course some senior pilot that'll probably call in sick will be awarded the race. I hope our junior reserves been practicing their 1am racing at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to