Mergers

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to
THKooj is trying hard to recruit people still, somebody tell him no one is getting a call anytime soon, no one is flowing anytime soon. We’re in a hole bud.
Quote: #1. YOU DON'T EVEN WORK HERE.

Now, that said, your pilot totals per base are close and your departures are as well............. Well, I'm in on meetings that have covered some of the numbers most of which I can't share but wouldn't be comfortable doing even if I could....AT THIS MOMENT. Why don't you explain where you got your numbers? Oh wait, that's right. YOU CAN'T because you don't have any real information.

Case closed.
not to mention the pax percentage of the operation numbers eh Kooj......? Where’d I get them? You know, you just don’t want to admit it.

The numbers are exact. I rounded down the departures at all bases except one, it I rounded up. Let’s see if you know which one since you claim to have seen and have access to the numbers.

It’s Spring; shouldn’t you be preparing for your Military training and experience doing civil war re-enactments.....
Hes still waiting for his military orders to come from toys r us.
“Airsoft is military too”-Kooj
nice story bro.
Quote: #1. YOU DON'T EVEN WORK HERE.....

.......That's information that any Tom, Dick or Harry can come up with and post here......

and the MDSB totals...... are those public and any Tom, Dick or Harry can come up with those too??

You’re right, I don’t work there, and I still know more than you.
Dont degrade yourself, it does not take much to know more than he does.
Quote: Dont degrade yourself, it does not take much to know more than he does.
He's over in the PSA mergers thread today.... LOL.
Never mind. Not worth it.
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to