Overstaffed...

Subscribe
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  27 
Page 17 of 37
Go to
Quote: The whole industry will collapse next year. Middle to late next year. As it implodes, the government will step in and regulate. Who is left standing will be a mixture of the old legacy’s, ULCs and some LLCs. Regionals will cease to exist. That would be a pretty good assessment of what is coming in my opinion.
You need a new magic eight ball.
Quote: You need a new magic eight ball.

Just a properly applied roll of duct tape would suffice!
Quote: I mean, sure, why not? You were spot on with your prediction of the market crash being only "weeks away" back in April.

Pilots at Southwest, how is it?
Ever since that "Crash" my stock account has never been higher than it is right now!
Quote: Ever since that "Crash" my stock account has never been higher than it is right now!
I guess you don't own airline stocks. Or Banks. Or oil companies.
Quote: I guess you don't own airline stocks. Or Banks. Or oil companies.

I’ve tripled my money on airlines/cruise lines/ and oil companies...
Quote: I’ve tripled my money on airlines/cruise lines/ and oil companies...
I made about $10k on Skywest rally when it bottomed at $9 and ran to $40
I moved my portfolio to gold and hay
seven weeks ago. Yeah, hay. Point is, pilots need to think outta-the-box.

I'd say domino is a good enough guy; even venture a few beers with him would be enjoyable. He's got a generational problem. In 2001 I learned not to bet the farm on this gig. Pilots need a side hustle. Whatever it is. Like the AA guy teaching at ATP when not taking a flight to CDG.

Today's instagram pilot is in trouble. Domino needs to channel his inner Swayne Martin.
Waiting for the day in the life video. “Downgrade”
*reaction shot*
Does anyone who actually reads the skywest quarterly reports feel we are headed for implosion in 2021?
Quote: Does anyone who actually reads the skywest quarterly reports feel we are headed for implosion in 2021?
there will not be any implosion. SKYW will be fine!
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  27 
Page 17 of 37
Go to