The actual vacancy

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 14
Go to
Well they finally released the actual vacancy notice. Looks like the top 60 people in the company will be able to drop whatever they want.

In a week this industry can go from hiring captains into day one of indoc to 20 years seniority to sit reserve.
Quote: Well they finally released the actual vacancy notice. Looks like the top 60 people in the company will be able to drop whatever they want.

In a week this industry can go from hiring captains into day one of indoc to 20 years seniority to sit reserve.
Napkin math looks like no downgrades yet, so that’s good at least. They’re still finishing out upgrades in the sim... I think if anyone survives this whole thing we’ll be in a good spot when it’s done.
Quote: Napkin math looks like no downgrades yet, so that’s good at least. They’re still finishing out upgrades in the sim... I think if anyone survives this whole thing we’ll be in a good spot when it’s done.
They are going to try to avoid downgrades all they can because that costs money to requal a CA to FO and then in 2 months they need to reverse it and requal that person back to the left seat.

It’s all about cost. At least the top 60 guys won’t see a drop denied with the response “lack of reserve coverage. pg.”
Quote: They are going to try to avoid downgrades all they can because that costs money to requal a CA to FO and then in 2 months they need to reverse it and requal that person back to the left seat.

It’s all about cost. At least the top 60 guys won’t see a drop denied with the response “lack of reserve coverage. pg.”
or PG will just get more creative with the denials. 😆
Quote: or PG will just get more creative with the denials. 😆
"Increase company cost"
Quote: or PG will just get more creative with the denials. 😆
Denied

**** you.

-PG
Quote: Denied

**** you.

-PG
🤔

story checks out...
Quote: Denied

**** you.

-PG
Don’t forget MR- denied lack of rsv coverage
I know it’s fun to complain about the schedulers but honestly I’ve never had something denied that was reasonable when you remember this place hasn’t been properly staffed in ages. Most trades got approved if I was taking more flying or taking flying that was occurring sooner. Most adds got approved unless I could only pick up partial and there were a ton of reserves. This just wasn’t the place to be if you ever wanted a drop.... although now I think you could drop just about anything your heart would desire.
Quote: I know it’s fun to complain about the schedulers but honestly I’ve never had something denied that was reasonable when you remember this place hasn’t been properly staffed in ages. Most trades got approved if I was taking more flying or taking flying that was occurring sooner. Most adds got approved unless I could only pick up partial and there were a ton of reserves. This just wasn’t the place to be if you ever wanted a drop.... although now I think you could drop just about anything your heart would desire.
you must have really good luck. I have tried to swap from one 4day to another with the new one starting one day earlier. Reserve coverage on the day I wanted to pick up was -7, the day that I was swapping out of was +21. It was denied by PG. all things were equal with the exception of the start and finish with me taking a trip that ended up with someone getting junior manned into it.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 14
Go to