Ati interview

Subscribe
36  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50 
Page 46 of 53
Go to
Quote: junior most captain on the latest bid sheet was hired 6/2019.
Not quite, most Junior Captain on the latest bid sheet was a 9/23/2019 hire.
Those in upgrade class won’t show up on the bid sheet yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I see ATI is going to be at the RTAG event in San Diego in a few weeks. Does anyone know if an active pilot will be down or just HR? I plan on speaking to the rep and dropping off my resume.
HR, a Chief Pilot, and some line guys will be at the convention. They will be conducting pre-interview screenings. If successful, expect the invite to ILN for the formal interview.
Quote: There will be active pilots there.
ABX Air, same as ATI and both under ATSG inc is also hiring for December, Jan, Feb classes currently. 12 per class is target. Same flying on 767’s domestic and intl. good cba, just got on and love it. RTP myself. Would like to see more army RTP dudes here. Check it out online. Good luck.
Cape Air guy here who's really looking to go to ATI after this. Have a potential opportunity for a part time single pilot gig flying Caravans while I ride my contract out here.

​​​​​​Do you guys think it's worth it to build up my turbine time in that way or is ATI only going to look at me with multi turbine time?

Looking like I'll be leaving Cape Air with around 2500ish TT and 2000ish multi and maybe 200 SE turbine if this works out. Doing some volunteer stuff, joining organizations, etc and basically everything I can to set myself apart.
Has anyone heard or know when they start reaching out to people? I applied last week when the window was open.

Quote: Has anyone heard or know when they start reaching out to people? I applied last week when the window was open.
A watched pot never boils.
Quote: Cape Air guy here who's really looking to go to ATI after this. Have a potential opportunity for a part time single pilot gig flying Caravans while I ride my contract out here.

​​​​​​Do you guys think it's worth it to build up my turbine time in that way or is ATI only going to look at me with multi turbine time?

Looking like I'll be leaving Cape Air with around 2500ish TT and 2000ish multi and maybe 200 SE turbine if this works out. Doing some volunteer stuff, joining organizations, etc and basically everything I can to set myself apart.
Single engine time is pilot time nonetheless but multi turbine is easier to sell if you’re looking at a job at the airlines. For the same reason, multi crew ops are preferable to single pilot. Go for the multi-turbine, multi-crew time, transport category if you have the option.
Quote: Has anyone heard or know when they start reaching out to people? I applied last week when the window was open.

I would probably give them a few weeks to filter all the applications and the RTAG attendees.
Quote: A watched pot never boils.
Sometimes it literally takes 4-5 months.
36  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50 
Page 46 of 53
Go to