Good news Thread

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 19
Go to
Quote: I heard rumors of (inserts Princess Bride quote) ‘all but our 5 shortest’
319’s leaving us? CP RGS rumor..
Haven't heard that, we are taking delivery of 3 ac within the next few weeks.
I have no information about the 319s, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get them back.

Frontier clearly prefers the larger airplanes, and this might be the prefect time to dump the short buses.

I wonder when the 321s are coming back?
Quote: I have no information about the 319s, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get them back.

Frontier clearly prefers the larger airplanes, and this might be the prefect time to dump the short buses.

I picked a random flight in my schedule mid July. 5
FA’s assigned... so soon!
Quote: I have no information about the 319s, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get them back.

We have 21 321s, only 10 aircraft will not be flying in July.
Quote: That depends on why they were denied to some extent. Dequal or lack of crews. There’s been denials for both the whole time. Round 2 is for reserves only so the company must feel like reserves are properly staffed for July. It wouldn’t surprise me to see an august cola. I guess we’ll see in a few weeks.
bad wording I suppose. I was talking about the cola supplemental for July. One wasn’t offered. It’s also my understanding that not everyone who wanted a cola got one for July due to more bids then available colas. All a good thing. Also have heard rumors that there may be little to no colas offered in aug. We’ll see. I sure hope that’s the case. That would be a great thing.
Phx 2020! Make Domiciles Great Again!
Quote: Phx 2020! Make Domiciles Great Again!
Make Upgrades Happen Again!
Lets hope this Corona 2nd wave they keep talking about doesn’t happened.
Quote: Lets hope this Corona 2nd wave they keep talking about doesn’t happened.
We never got through the first one. I keep hoping these pesky "scientists" are wrong but never get my wish.

PHX! Yes please.
Quote: bad wording I suppose. I was talking about the cola supplemental for July. One wasn’t offered. It’s also my understanding that not everyone who wanted a cola got one for July due to more bids then available colas. All a good thing. Also have heard rumors that there may be little to no colas offered in aug. We’ll see. I sure hope that’s the case. That would be a great thing.

Just to be clear. Not everyone that wanted a cola got one for every cola so far. For both reasons (training and availability) every time including July. Supplemental cola (round 2) has only been available for reserves, every time. The fact there was no round 2 in July means there’s the correct number of reserves in every domicile for July. That’s all it means. Looks like they did rerun cola 1 for July and added several pilots in most domiciles reducing the number of reserves. Helping to avoid a supplemental cola 2 in July. It’s looking like limited or no cola for august. I agree, that’s a good thing.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 19
Go to