Early Outs

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17 
Page 7 of 43
Go to
Quote: God, that pomegranate dressing...puke a little just thinking about it. I prayed every day for the sesame ginger. Good on salads, and, if the pilot to my left didn’t want it on the way to or from the islands, great for dipping wraps.

And was it too much to ask for more than just vanilla Chobani?
What? Pomegranate was the best one....and I thought ginger was the worst. However, haven't had a crew meal in 2 months and my gut biome thanks me for it.
Quote:
Other favorite Pre-Covid problems:

- I hate these thick stripes.
- I hope we keep the thick stripes.
- Guppies shouldn't be flying to Hawaii.
- "It's not a f------ Guppy."
- Why does this stupid airplane need a yoke. On the airbus...
- I hate cheesecake.
- If I have to hear about how great the 72 was again...yeah yeah. 320 across the marker...
Quote: What? Pomegranate was the best one....and I thought ginger was the worst. However, haven't had a crew meal in 2 months and my gut biome thanks me for it.
That pomegranate slime tastes like fruity puke! And I love pomegranates. But now that olive and balsamic from the Mexico meals... Now that's the real deal.
Quote: - If I have to hear about how great the 72 was again...yeah yeah. 320 across the marker...
Well, it was. Sorry you were born too late.
Quote: - If I have to hear about how great the 72 was again...yeah yeah. 320 across the marker...
or ... If on speed at idle you could cross the marker 1500' high and still have to add power to get to the runway.

Shudder and a little roll if you ever got spoiler float at 86 or so.

Best plane ever ... Well, except for your hearing.
AMEN!

If you could see the runway on the 27, you could land on it.
Speaking of the 727, am I misremembering or did the FE normally silence the gear warning horn, which by the way would go off at FL 350 if the Pilot went to idle. Did this really happen or did I imagine it?

Scoop
Quote: Speaking of the 727, am I misremembering or did the FE normally silence the gear warning horn, which by the way would go off at FL 350 if the Pilot went to idle. Did this really happen or did I imagine it?

Scoop
You are remembering correctly....there was zero conditional logic to keep the horn silent. You could squeeze a racquetball under the handle to keep it pulled, though.
Quote: AMEN!

Oh my ... I got aroused looking at those pix.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17 
Page 7 of 43
Go to