Furloughs?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 16
Go to
New alpa email does not sound optimistic.
Quote: New alpa email does not sound optimistic.

Agreed time to get the resumes ready! Oh wait there won’t be any flying jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: Agreed time to get the resumes ready! Oh wait there won’t be any flying jobs.

I call the Home Depot garden department! Apps in! I hope they have employee discounts!
Quote: I call the Home Depot garden department! Apps in! I hope they have employee discounts!

**** if it’s like 2007/8 those jobs won’t even be available!

Most of our bookings aren’t made until 1-2 weeks out. We will know more later in the month. It sounds like some people are canceling, but wtf knows what will happen. For every person that does there could be someone taking their place buying a ticket.
Quote: Most of our bookings aren’t made until 1-2 weeks out. We will know more later in the month. It sounds like some people are canceling, but wtf knows what will happen. For every person that does there could be someone taking their place buying a ticket.
Were you reading the same email as everyone else? Seems like you didn’t pick up on the tone
As long as I keep seeing consistent 130+ numbers I’m not concerned.
130 is great but the missing piece is ticket price. That is not an opinion piece either, strait from Ted
Quote: As long as I keep seeing consistent 130+ numbers I’m not concerned.
If you’re not concerned it’s not because you’re seeing 130+ (of a smaller airline btw), it’s because your seniority number is <2000.
Quote: As long as I keep seeing consistent 130+ numbers I’m not concerned.
Whether you’re concerned or not has no influence on the outcome on October 1st.
VIL’s going to anyone who bid it for August should be your clue as to what is on the horizon.
At 55,000 plus new cases a day this thing is far from over.
July schedules were built with an eye towards optimism when the curve was flattening. Conditions since the building of those schedules have changed.
500 furloughs are not out of the realm of possibility.
Todays email sounded like a warning. Be prepared.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 16
Go to