Is Mesa really hiring?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
I noticed on LinkedIn Mesa is taking applications. Y’all just collecting apps or are you actually hiring?
Quote: I noticed on LinkedIn Mesa is taking applications. Y’all just collecting apps or are you actually hiring?
I have no idea. Probably just collecting a pool to call if things open up.
Quote: I noticed on LinkedIn Mesa is taking applications. Y’all just collecting apps or are you actually hiring?
Collecting. Maybe even not that. Just a pre bought ad. WARN letter going to Propellere July 31.
Quote: Collecting. Maybe even not that. Just a pre bought ad. WARN letter going to Propellere July 31.
yeap. Sad but true. Already have a plan up my sleeve
Quote: yeap. Sad but true. Already have a plan up my sleeve
You may have missed the humor. I was saying only one WARN letter was being sent. To you.
Actually right now its just a pool. But they are taking applications. Furloughed classes to be coming back end of Aug/Sep. They will have to start from day one and no bonuses. But no one is being furloughed from the current pilot group.

check out these websiteS for opportunities.

https://www.climbto350.com/

Skydiver Driver the Blog: Jump Pilot Jobs Available

Good Luck!
Quote: Actually right now its just a pool. But they are taking applications. Furloughed classes to be coming back end of Aug/Sep. They will have to start from day one and no bonuses. But no one is being furloughed from the current pilot group.
Says who? I’m sorry but 50 percent flying is going to lead to furloughs. There’s zero movement toward restarting training. Nobody has been recalled.
Quote: Actually right now its just a pool. But they are taking applications. Furloughed classes to be coming back end of Aug/Sep. They will have to start from day one and no bonuses. But no one is being furloughed from the current pilot group.
Rumors & guesses. Mesa doesn’t plan out any farther than 30 days in advance, if that. Seniority has stagnated.
Quote: Rumors & guesses. Mesa doesn’t plan out any farther than 30 days in advance, if that. Seniority has stagnated.
*Mesa doesn’t plan out more the 15 mins in advance, and even then it’s fuzzy.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to