TSA Numbers

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52  102 
Page 2 of 261
Go to
I have a question....
Are we still talking about the virus that has a 99%+ survival rate?
Quote: I have a question....
Would you get on an airline with a 99% survival rate?
Quote: Would you get on an airline with a 99% survival rate?
How does one calculate the survival rate of an airline? I don’t see how that’s relevant to the virus and its 99% survival rate. Pretty silly question.
#nothesame
You do it every day.
Quote: I have a question....
the one that carriers can carry it without knowing, spread it without knowing, it kills the elderly, has 140k deaths and 3.7M cases total in USA alone, all in about 6 months, and resulted in world leaders to include POTUS to shut down the economies.

that one

the same folks that say 99% survival rate would never pilot an airplane that has a known issue, yet unresolved, with occasional stuck controls, resulting in a loss of control crash and death, but it is so rare that 99% of the time you will be OK.

just go fly it

99% survival rate
Quote: the one that carriers can carry it without knowing, spread it without knowing, it kills the elderly, has 140k deaths and 3.7M cases total in USA alone, all in about 6 months, and resulted in world leaders to include POTUS to shut down the economies.

that one

the same folks that say 99% survival rate would never pilot an airplane that has a known issue, yet unresolved, with occasional stuck controls, resulting in a loss of control crash and death, but it is so rare that 99% of the time you will be OK.

just go fly it

99% survival rate
I’ll even do it without a mask. 😳
Quote: Best case - cares extension. Worst case - massive industry shakeup.
. More like best case Market driven economy shapes airline size, worst case is freebies like CARES which are damaging to the long term economic viability. Skip to 44:00 min. and listen to the economic experts. CARES is just blowing into a balloon with a massive hole in it, eventually you can’t keep up with the rupture. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK2zgeJLVwU
Quote: I’ll even do it without a mask. 😳
ha

I am with you but I am subject to change my opinion when I get new information. Just like on the flight deck. I may revise my route if new information arrives.

My opinion on COVID is that indeed it is real, and poses a threat. There is too much we don't know.

my opinion. Have a good night
Good gawd, please tell me you didn’t just write that. PLEASE!
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52  102 
Page 2 of 261
Go to