When will training restart

Subscribe
4  44  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  64 
Page 54 of 70
Go to
Quote: I get a kick out of you guys....

“This summer is going to be rough”
My how things have changed.
We’re very much understaffed and it’s only going to get worse. I personally think it’ll be worse then 2018 and on par with 2019.
Quote: We’re very much understaffed and it’s only going to get worse. I personally think it’ll be worse then 2018 and on par with 2019.
if only the pilot group had said something back in March about this very issue and about needing to start hiring immediately....................................... .................................................. ..... turns out we were right.
Quote: if only the pilot group had said something back in March about this very issue and about needing to start hiring immediately....................................... .................................................. ..... turns out we were right.
Heaven forbid that management listen to its pilot group.
New hire training expectations
How long is it currently taking to go thru all initial training ? A couple months I’m assuming given the breaks in between ?
Quote: How long is it currently taking to go thru all initial training ? A couple months I’m assuming given the breaks in between ?

my buddy just finished system validation and they were just sent home til after the holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: How long is it currently taking to go thru all initial training ? A couple months I’m assuming given the breaks in between ?

he started in early august.

Training is massively backed up. August hires probably won’t see the sims until January…
Quote: Training is massively backed up. August hires probably won’t see the sims until January…
So 6 months…
Quote: my buddy just finished system validation and they were just sent home til after the holidays.

ERJ CA attrition is high. ERJ FO not so much as they need to stay or pay. Upgrades are going to have priority. Sad thing is there are not enough FO's either really. And staffing issues are hitting the CRJ side as well. There the CRJ FO Attrition is through the roof and not enough are in training to make up for it.
Should those with a CJO be concerned at all about the training backlog or is it projected to correct itself soon? I can’t imagine being on training pay for months at a time waiting at home for my simulator dates when I can be at another regional.
4  44  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  64 
Page 54 of 70
Go to